« Back to All Topics
what's happening to all the people that once played pool?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Have you noticed that a lot of the people that were playing pool for example last summer arent playing now.why?Most of the people who play pool are younger,even though a couple of the better ones are old skool.they have even almost quit playing pool whats up with that?POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE TOPIC.
Interesting stuff.....

My theory is that they most likely found a life and discovered a whole new world outside of FOD. One in which there was freedom of speech and, indeed, expression, one in which opinions werent silenced and shunned to one side.

And you know, I too left FoD for a bit, discovered this new world, got...A LIFE. To cut a long story short I came back and now my lifes gone out of the window, but that aside....

Do not beg the question, "why do people go, why does life move on, why am I jobless, unfulfilled and the father of 5 children on a council estate at 17??"

I'll just leave you with this....if you're facing in the right direction, all you have to do is keep on walking.

And my dear friend, playing pool on flyordie is most certainly NOT walking...in the rigth direction.

The Meister B-)
every once in a while i see people ive seen 5 years or so ago...its crazy...and i only play like 2 months every year
Good to see you again dave :)
I guess Dave's just lost his job then....lol :p
alot of ppl jus leave cuz they get bored. as i always say NEPTUNEQUEENBEE WILL BE BACK!