« Back to All Topics
Monster Info.
Monster Info.
Monster Info.
A plea to whoever usually works on the monster pic's and info on larkinorguide.com...it would be awesome if you could continue with it.  It makes it a lot easier knowing where to hunt for the monsters that drop the items to build.  I dont know how difficult it is or not so sorry if I am asking something hard of someone.

Thanks,
Spidey
I don't know how anyone else does it, but I have to go to the hungarian site and compare ingredients to what the monsters drop.  I don't typically know the 'real' name of the dropped item until I defeat the monster for the first time.  Of course, that is when someone else doesn't translate it for me ;-)

Hang out in the Northwest forest - most monsters with the unique ingredients tend to be there.  At least in recent levels.
Thanks Banne, yeah, that is what I have been going off of.  I found 1 of the monsters, havent gotten the other yet.

Spidey
Got it, it was the one carrying the lux :).  I think I got them all this level.

Thanks,
Spidey

P.S.  If you are looking for elemental spit.  I have about 200 on the market for 3 mill, but if you want to meet some time in chat I'm sure I can get you some for 50%.
?  You hadn't already gotten the monster with the lux?

I need about another 1000 clicks in the NW forest to finish up the elemental spit.  One of these days I need to spend some substantial time getting my boots and helmet up to date - but not today. :-)
> A plea to whoever usually works on the monster pic's and info on larkinorguide.com...

All that info is entered by players.  Cinder used to be the one picking up the slack but since he has moved on, very little high level information has been added by high level players.  The resource is only as good as the players make it.  If you find out something new, please enter it on the site for the good of us all.

Alternatively, if someone is up to it, we can blindly copy the HU information and hope there aren't too many disparities between our two versions.

Sandy

Sorry Sandy, it won't be me typing it in.  I can't play from work any more (fire wall thing) and can barely play my clicks on MagicRose2.

No big deal - #2 and #3 can probably defeat more monsters than my mage anyway. ;-)
> I can't play from work any more 

Ouch!  You have my sympathies!

I should have mentioned in my previous post that if any of the players with high level characters wants to be given the rights to be a monster moderator on LarkinorGuide.com, please e-mail me using the "Contact Me" link on the site.

A monster moderator has the rights to instantly approve (for inclusion on the actual site) all his or her monster-related contributions: add new monsters, edit existing monsters, and upload/replace monster pictures.

Sandy
>I should have mentioned in my previous post that if any of the players with high level characters wants to be given the rights to be a monster moderator on LarkinorGuide.com, please e-mail me using the "Contact Me" link on the site.<

Nah, I'd rather send em to you and make you do all the work :p

-RTD
Sorry M8, love to be of assistance but first of all, I lack the time, second I am a bafoon when it comes to technical things about computers :).  Love the site though, its amazing.

Spidey
Except for the bufoon part - ditto for me ;-)