« Back to All Topics
im leaving.....
Posted in 
Tanx
im leaving.....
Posted in 
Tanx
im leaving.....
im leaving and for good i havn't played in lik 4 weeks so yea and i hav enough of the game even tho i've been playing for a year it was still so fun and i would jus lik to thank some people lik scrib he's a good man,landlord really funny guy,f.t.w toxic angelone of the koolest chicks i've ever met,colt kaster really good mate of mine,f.t.w minkyman i dunno ya new nick bro cuz i ain't been on but u'r seriously a very awsome man,ftw catchme he's an awsome lot i i kno u been wot ya been tho in life and so hav u man we jus got to hold strong bro,ahmed.....words can not discribe him=|but he was a good guy he trained me for abit so thanks man;),and to the best tanx clan in the game F.T.W u guys were some awsome u guys rock and so do all u other clans jus keep the fighting to the maps ok thats wot clans were made for not for fighting in the lobby ok keep up the good work all u clans and goes for u to f.t.w jus keep in there guys i love u all and yea to anyone else who was a good friend of mine sorry if i forgot its jus ain't been on tqanx for awhile so yea sorry and so yea i guess this is good bye guys,u've been great and i don't know how i could thank u all 
p.s. if u neeed or want to contact me at all my e-mails are thunderclease41@hotmail.com and\or twistedw0lf@yahoo.com(and thats w0lf with an "0" and if u didn't under stand the its a zero so get some glasses!!!

well peace out guys :D

*rides into the sunset*

[Edited by: ME, don't argue on 5/10/2006 16:31]
Hey man sorry to hear you're leaving, but the time will come for all of us 1 day. Good luck in life and I hope all goes well ;)
Hey Colt whats up, sorry to hear your going, but like Bob said, all of us will have that day we finally pry ourselves away from Tanx. I wish you tha best doOd and I hope that life treats you well. I wrote down your email addy, I'll check in wiff ya once and a while and see how your doing. Thanks for always bein a kool friend, and a good clan member. :p

*Cheers* 
Well...Good Lucky my friend.
I hope see u again...;-)
benji......lol i wish u the best my friend...tc , and u know where to find me ;)