Calling all Athenas
Posted in 
Tanx
Calling all Athenas
Posted in 
Tanx
Calling all Athenas
Girlz--------what's the buzz??

Where are you all??  Come find me or email me.  Let's get back on Tanx.  Long time no see.  Madusa??  Storm??  Sioxie?  Are you ladies around.  Tina please contact me.  I emailed Jet...she's going to join me soon.  Peace to all those that remember us on here.  I miss a lot of vets from tanx.  A big hello to Scribble.

Paris
awwwwwwww
and a big hello to you   
:D
Message Removed
Topic Content Destruction

Nickname Land Wabit
Awarded 72 hour Ban
200 Hour Demerit

[Edited by: Evil Forums Moderator on Oct 2, 2006 2:13 PM]
I can't believe it!!  I come back after a long hiatus and what do I see??  The Athenas are still here. Now that is really incredible.  I have to admit I didn't think you gals had it in you all.  Wish you all the best.  See you in another 5 years.  LOL.

Removed
Content Destruction

[Edited by: Evil Forums Moderator on Oct 6, 2006 5:25 PM]
lol .....obviously   NOT   the real tina :|
I'm just laughing at this soap-opera b.s.  In the first place my home-girl Tina doesn't diss peeps.  You pretender can case on her all you want.  These cyber-slams can't touch her.  She probably quit anyway.  T's clan is my clan...so I got to back up my home-gals.   Oh and I think it's not cool to get off topic and add people's pictures in this query...how uncool and totally sophmorish.    Sribble scrabble...love what you dabbled.

Paris
hello this is All4x or Matt or -MUFFIN MAN- which is the name i'm using right now. Nice to see your back! ;)

-MP-
uhh kobe get off the computer and go ride a bike or something...I agree with her even though these tinas who I thought were being nice but clearly are being remarkably stupid and irritable. How are you not looking for stuff when your posts are so close together do you have nothing better to do?
lol - just when i think things are cool and people are getting on - well sort of, along comes Mr charm grace an class with more of his inane prattle, like all4 says -- on your bike buddy....
Comcast Cable IP And Network Abuse Hotline -(Arizona - United States)
Notified Of This Users IP address

Username Nikita Ice Permenantly Banished
For Repeated Forums Abuse 

[Edited by: FlyOrDie.com on Oct 6, 2006 8:59 PM]
Tisk...tisk.  I really thought people would be a bit more civil on here.  And why on earth does everyone get off topic.  Geez.  Thanks to all those who have welcomed me (and hopefully us) back.  Either way--I hope you read my forum T (that's if you ever come back here).  Take care all and have a good Colombus Day weekend.  

Paris
All hail the Athenas.  I think you're all cool.  I wish I knew who you were.  I studied Greek Mythology in school.  It was awesome.  Athena was totally hot!!!  I hope you all stay.  The name's Max.  Drop me a line to say hi.  :)
Dang---Mars baby!!  I thought you moved back to Canada.  Good hearing you are still around.  Oh and I hope you Athenas kick booty.  Good luck with renewing your clan.  Trust me it's hard to do, especially if u don't come on here often.  Rock on!!!

Venus
Girls you know you aint got a chance without me.  You gotta have a dude like me.  So what do you say?  Count me in.  Ok...well even if you don't want me.  I'm a gonna jump right in. LOL

moa

Venus how ya doin...just stoppin in to say hey from the middle east :p.
Hey---I think I saw one of you galz here the other day.  So where are you?  Come out, come out wherever you are.

laters,

Max
Okayers.....like i came.  u know?? but like no one shozzz up. like whazz up with that?  o well.  i wazz here.. i will try again laterzzz.  i hope u r allzz fine.

Storm
Don't fear my sisters.  I am here and all will be well.  I have not abandoned the cause.  I will do my best to fulfill the promise of a brighter, better future for all the great godesses of the sister-hood.  

All glory and honor to strong women everywhere.

Tina
is this like a cult or something :|

the 1 above me kinda creeps me out.
Anyone want some brownies :p
Hey...hope all had a good Thanksgiving Holiday!!  Hope to see you all soon.  Take care and live the tanx life.

PariS
rofl @ living the tanx life :p

Hey friends!!!

Sorry, I haven't been around.  I hope everyone is having some great holiday festivities.  I've been super..and I mean super-duper busy.  Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

lots of hugs and kisses,

Paris