« Back to All Topics
Ronaldinho V Robinho V Shevchenko?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ronaldinho V Robinho V Shevchenko?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Ronaldinho by far..i dont think shevchenko is good anymore..far overrated..and robinho is the same..still both class players..but not top 5.
lol doesnt come in the top 5 im afraid :|!
1) Ronaldinio
2) Gerrard
3) Baptista
4) Robinho
5) Ronaldo

:|;\
1) Ronaldinho
2)eto'o
3)henry
4)torres
5) villa
sorry number 4.. cristano ronaldo :)!
1.Gerrard
2.Messi
3.Kaka
4.Adriano
5.Henry
1.Gerrard
2.Messi
3.Kaka
4.Adriano
5.Henry

Haha, that's a joke. Top 5 players in the world and you didn't even include Ronaldinho. Your post should be deleted.
You all got it wrong there is only 3 talented players in the world that is playing today and they are:- 

1. Ronaldinho   (Barcelona)
2. T. Henry     (Arsenal)
3. C. Ronaldo   (Man Utd)
Ronaldinho aint as effective as my 5 all he does is pointless trickz.....:(
my Fifa team owns ty...

(3-5-2) formation...

Goalkeeper: Casillas
Defence: Cannavaro, Ayala, Carragher
Midfeild: Riquelme, Gerrard, Messi, Kaka, Aaron Lennon
Attack: Adriano, David Villa

Subs: Peter Crouch:D, Robinho, Alonso, Luis Garcia, Kuyt

lmao ayala...puyol is far better than him..and joaquin n riqueleme are better than aaron lennon by far :S
Blackbull, your the biggest idiot to have ever posted on a forum.

You eclipsed Kobe. Well done!
Stewie, Shut up and dont speak unless spoken to noob. I own you, you wish you were me and thats why you always talk about me. Loser...

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe
Dont insult Stewie he has a bad boring life he enjoys 24/7 pc n constantly posting on game websites, jus feel sry 4 him:(:|
I've ignored Kobe's comment because he's the most lame excuse for a human being, well, ever. Whatever personal issues you have that make you act this way on an internet forum, get it sorted. Your insults don't hurt anyone. We KNOW we're better than you.

And Blackbuli, to be exact, try and be slightly more original with your insults. I've heard four year olds with more intelligent comebacks. I've heard parrots with more intelligent combacks. I cannot stand you whiny tryhards. You post like 12, because you are 12. Would I want to be 12 again? Héll no. When your older, you will realise your a tít.

Have a nice day kiddies, stay off crack!
lol euen get a grip ( stewie )
Lmfao Euan aka The Wizard(The Cyber Nerd) u kno nothing about football stop pretending u do. Now comeback with a sad insult lololol.
Cyber Nerd is saddened. Clearly it's me who knows nothing about football when you don't put the best footballer in the world in your top 5. I think that makes you the retarded one. Your English I presume? I'd know more about football if I came from that part of Great Britain I expect. What's that? England could only get a draw against Macedonia whereas Scotland, with their 100% record, beat one of the best teams in the world? 

Your a plank. Stop with your 'lmao' and 'lololol' and learn to insult me correctly. NO 'your on 24/7' or 'you have no friends' because that's lame áss stuff. It really, REALLY, doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. You and Kobe insulted by my first comment. You would make a cute couple.

Love you.
instant reply by 24/7 gamer Euan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get some fresh air lolllllllllllll n Ronaldinho is best in world but hes not in my fauvrite 5.

Gl gettin a life Euan:)
I think you replied faster than I did.

Are you stupid or something?

FlyOrDie, do you advertise for forum users? Mentally Retarded Postees wanted? No other site has this amount of idiots.
is Euan an indian culture name?
Is bull spelt with an 'i'?

Retard.