« Back to All Topics
cant be botherd to play anymore :(
I have not played for like a month.... i cant be bothered... it does not seem fun anymore.. maybe its the lack of updates... or the repetitive clicking, for what? the next level or another badge... :( 
Why do people feel they have to make a disparaging remark like this on their way out the door?  What's wrong with just saying "goodbye"?

I certainly hope you weren't expecting a bunch of responses in this thread... although you may actually get a few now that I've opened my big mouth.

Sandy
Well Sandy im with you.. Theres no need to say bye because of <pathetic excuses>.  Good bye nice knowing ya good luck with life... BTW Life lacks updates, what ya wanna do about that one? lmao

Pyratic
awwwww kicking a "friend" when he's down... thought you guys were friends.. :( didn't say i was leaving.. just cant be bothered to play anymore due to the lack of updates, and some other stuff.. etc. if you lot hadn't been so narrow minded you would have read the text and said something completely different! :)
I wasn't kicking you.  I merely set up my soapbox in your thread and stood up for the game that the readers of this forum enjoy.

It is a sad fact that far too many people DO INDEED make rude remarks on their way out.  I apparently mistook the statement "cant be botherd to play anymore" as meaning you couldn't be bothered to play anymore.

Technically you're right, though.  Not playing anymore doesn't mean you're leaving.  You could very well hang around a lot and not play... in which case I'm tempted to get back up on the soap box and rant about why people come to chat if they don't want to play the game.

(And yes, I realize you didn't say you wanted to do your non-playing-hanging-around routine in chat.  I'm making a point, not writing a statute!)

Sandy

go ahead sandy:) rant at me....i did that for months:p 
Let this document serve notice that I hereby formally include Lusha and JB in the list of targets of my rant.

Sandy

both of whom have come back, and now are re-subbed ;)
--jason
I do apologise for saying you are "narrow minded" lol.. :p

but one of the things that gets me is some of you "top" players think you own the game/forum making up your own posting & chatting rules apart from the flyordie rules.
yes yes.. i know 1 or 2 of you do kind of own the game.. in some way.. bet its not just me who has this opinion..
No skin off my nose..

and yes i love this game, spent many a click clicking... but i have just reached a point where it all seems boring and meaningless, maybe all mid character players feel like this at some point? :(
I don't believe anyone suggested they own the forum and or chat. You and everyone else is free to post what and when they like. But do not expect there to be no opinion on what you and or anyone else posted. some of these opinions will agree and some will disagree that is the nature of a forum. If you do not like when people disagree with what you said then there really is only one option dont post anything.(I will underscore that I said you should not post if you dont like people to disagree with you not that you cannot not post-reading for comprehension is an acquired skill I suppose). Also just because someone diagrees with you opinion don't take this as a personal attack on you and yours most of the time it is not and it becomes rather apparent that this attitude/tactic is a childish one when someone cannot respond to negative feedback.

-proud father of a baby boy
I have no opinion on this matter.

[size=7]I've always been good at this debating stuff.[/size]
Congrats monty! :) so thats why ya got married eh? :p
Wow - congrats Monty!  Best wishes to mom and son!

Niho
Congrats Mont!  It all changes now!

Speaking of change, nice change of topic!

Sandy

Congrats, Monty!

Hope everyone is well.

This belongs in a post of its own (this one is about 15 responses too long already)

-B
Monte...
Congratulations to you and your wife for bringing a brand new baby boy into the world!  By this time next year the planet Earth will seem like a different place than you once lived .... and it will be.  Children change our perspectives on everything. The dimension they add to our lives is unatainable any other way, from any other source.  Enjoy your new family, you're a lucky man.  

Sincerely, :)
Zuni