« Back to All Topics
subscribe
subscribe
subscribe
I am trying to subscribe but the page will not come up?
When is the next day? I played yesterday and today the message that I am out of clicks for the day is still coming up.
Content Removed. 

It is not permitted to Advertise Affiliate Subscription links within the FlyOrDie site itself.

[Edited by: Veriac on 04-Sep-2006 08:07]
Shamal, I think that the problem has something to do with the pop-ups and security settings.  I could not subscribe from home and had to use the work computer.  I DID report the problem some months ago - you might want to report it as well.

btw - they were not (at that time) allowing people to use yahoo accounts to subscribe.  REQUIRED a 'real' account.  just fyi
yeah it was same for me too. Then i realized that sometimes you hold ctrl when clicking on link so that pop-up does not get blocked. Took me couple of hours :)
yeah it was same for me too. Then i realized that sometimes you hold ctrl when clicking on link so that pop-up does not get blocked. Took me couple of hours :)