« Back to All Topics
would this be a good idea?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
when u finish in top 10 of a tourney u can get credits and buy cue's?:D persoanlly i think it would be a good idea but for *subs only* plz say what u think:P
This would be a good idea if there wasnt any cheats in FOD. Sadly about 98% of ppl with high scores who either win tny's or have had the crown all cheat and belong in ' Clans ', they cheat amonst themselves to get these high scores and hound players who have beaten them and are good and cheat the points off them with an array of nicknames, i think FOD should make u type the email address u registered your name with when you log in.

But yeah buying cues would be a good idea.
even a feature where you could edit the colour of your cue and personalise it would be a nice touch, not sure how that would be programmed in though (whether the other person you are playing against would see these colours.)
how is it possible to cheat someones points with an array of names? that makes no sense to me, it sounds like all you are saying is they lost to a player and then beat them on a different name... this is cheating? how? 
its simply revenge np
Don't listen to oooOO he doesn't know what hes talking about np:D.
That idea was put up a MILLION times...includin once by me
I think that would be a good idea!

also i think that another aspect to the game should be that theres an akward shot meter, so when the white ball is on the cushion, the akward meter would go up and therefore make your next shot less accurate, as in the real games
ANOTHER IDEA, HOW ABOUT A CHARACTER? LIKE WEN UR PLAYING SOME 1 U HAVE UR PICTURE THERE? IT WOULD BE A NICE TOUCH, JUST IDEAS PEOPLE, AND THE CUE COLORS AND BUYING CUES SOUND COOL