« Back to All Topics
playing snookers in 8ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I m sick of those ppl who say snookers in 8ball are for bad and unfair players and keep swearing and abusing u if u try to play one snooker..;\
I just played this player named ''mafia ade'' or sth like that.I did him a snooker that costed him the game and he left at 1-1 and keep swearing in the lobby or by whispering.
When will some ppl understand that strategy is part of the game,8ball isnt just banging balls around the table...;\
Agreed - the aim of the game is to legally sink the 8 ball before your opponent, with no emphasis on how you get there. Playing a risky shot in favour of a sensible safety does not make someone a good player. Ignore the moaners, they just want things easy.
Its a stratagy.. the game used to start by snookers all they way didn't it.. or am i thinking of another game? lol.. neways ur not exactly gonna leave a pot on are ya.. snooker em all ya like mate doesn't bother me one bit like it shouldn't with anyone else
It takes skill to do anyway, making sure a ball hits the rail and then getting a good snooker is actually quite a difficult thing to do (in comparison with doing snookers in snooker)

I often feel pleased when i acheived a snooker i was meant to do :D
And especially when you fluke a snooker :) thats great