« Back to All Topics
KIA'S (JOIN NOW!)
Posted in 
Tanx
KIA'S (JOIN NOW!)
Posted in 
Tanx
KIA'S (JOIN NOW!)
YEA.......... HI HOW U ALL DOIN' SO THE KIA IS IN TOWN AND SO I THINK THAT WE  WILL GO SOMEWHERE LIKE THE WG'S AND YET KILL ALL WG'S THEY SUK THEY CAN KISS MY ASS. BUT U NO HARRY DOGG BANKS AND THE OUTSIDER BANKS EVEN NO THE OUTSIDER IS NOT A WG BUT HE IS MY VERY ANOYING BROTHER LOL, BUT WOW PEOPLE WILL REPORT U

kia stands for killer"z" in action 

my best friend red white and blue kia aka co-captain kia, is also a good example of team work i don't care who joins but DOINT BE A KIA IF U R A WG "UNDERSTOOD" GOOD

It seems as though we are getting confused as to what a team is and what a group is.... In a group, there may be very many different types of people with different ideas. Some may do bad things and some may do great things....In a team, all are for the betterment of the name and the whole. In other words, one for all and all for one(or vice versa). The best thing to do, it to respect every player until they do something not to deserve your respect. At that time, if you feel to dislike them, the do so or you can give them another chance. Up to you. Not all groups are bad nor are all teams bad. So, don't discriminate against an entire group for what a few may do:) 
why kill the WGs?????
they havent done anything
they are just a team
i should say 
we

im a WG too
and dont u forget it!
even though I am a wG memeber, I still enjoy kills of all types, WG, non WG, anything goes, especially privates so your point of killing all WG's is slightly stupid as you will only bring some almighty firepower down on your head, each and every time you encounter one or more of us.
Enjoy the game, shoot everything and chill.
i am so a WG outsider probably said a lie
i started that war but i ended it the wg war is over a anyone agnist wgs will be hunt down and killed by my team this is a fair warning
i quit the kia team after what happened to my friends i declare war with the kias
i cancel the war im back on the kia team
GO LIGER GO LIGER YEA WE R BAK SUP YALLLLLL SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :) ;) :s :)
This is a response to my good buddy leader.  Leader shows a good example of work also.  I dont know why you guys always have to hate on him because hes better than most of you guys.  Yeah im talking to people such as u harrydog.  And you too wolf of night.  Im sick and tired of this crap about the kia not being liked.  WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU WOLF OF NIGHT, HARRYDOG WG, AND ALL YOU OTHER HATERS THE KIA DOESNT LIKE U EITHER SO I THINK AND IM PRETTY SURE THAT LEADER THINKS THAT YOU SHOULD GO TAKE A BIG LONG BRANCH STICK AND GO SHOVE IT WHERE I THINK IT BELONGS.  OK.  AND I BETTER NOT EVER HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT KIA THAT WAY AGAIN OR WE WILL ALL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE AND KILL U.  THATS MY FINAL WARNING!
ill get on wolf of night when he comes back on hes on my team ill get him i told him no wars for now he still hates the kia but im on wolf of night
no on wants to join the kias, Every one knows that wolfs are the best.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
hello kias.are u all out there.i could use some help.come on leader and co leader where are u people.
hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ANY KIAS OUT THERE.I CANT HANDLE THE KIA TEAM BY MYSELF.COME BACK PLEASE :)
Greetings, Kias. I am a warrior without a cause... and have just now offered a challenge to all clans, guilds, groups, and teams, the prize being my loyalty. Please read my post.

Good gaming,

>>>51-1455<<<