« Back to All Topics
Stone Trouble
Stone Trouble
Stone Trouble
Well, :p
 Recently I have been building on TA, quite a lot for my level. The character that I am talking about is a lvl 27 digger with 28 magic, and 531 hp, 6 quickness and 64 luck.
I hit the 5k cap the other day, and totally overlooked the fact that you need 100 monsters to carry on, so I trundled away to TA with a load of 80 bricks. I can't build them!! Is it worth trying to kill the monsters (I have a few missions I could do for attributes), or do I have to chuck the stones?

*hangs head in shame*
Trouble325

PS, to all you noobs out there, don't make my mistake 
it would take you forever to get a lvl 27 digger with 6 quick to get 100 kills on t.a.  many lvl-ups, and many missions to put in quick if you wanted to do it asap.  the problem is, with 80 stones in your pack, you probably couldn't do much anyway.  and there's no other way to get rid of them (sell, have them stolen or robbed, you can't even put them in your house).  so unfortunately, yes, you have to dump them.  and that's one of the most common ways we lose nubs.  hopefully others will take note of your mistake and not make it themselves.
--jason
I think that Jewyl was lvl 33 or lvl 34 before she could kill the blue guards with any real sucess....  And she's a mage/digger... so the states are probably fairly similar.  

So yeah.... better drop those blocks.

-Sash
Trouble,

My digger Ali had a kill on TA at 29.  With that being said it took him until lvl 31 to get 100 kills in to be able to build more.  Since then i now have 1250 kills on TA and its still troublesome to go and fight on TA.  Drop the stones and try to pay closer attention ;)  I had put in enough to get me to 4999 and then i put in a max load to get me over the 5k and then worked on my kills slowly.  Good Luck!

Pyratic
OK, the stones are dropped :(.
On the other hand, I will bump this thread every now and again just to make sure that people don't make my mistake :p. 

So... 
-*bump*-

Trouble325