TFA Recruiting...
Posted in 
Tanx
TFA Recruiting...
Posted in 
Tanx
TFA Recruiting...
Hello Everybody, 

TFA is currently recruiting. If u want to join you have to make a new account name with TFA in it. (ex.TFA_Example) You may have Character Map letters in your nick name. If u join you must respect your team members, help them out if they need it, you must not bank or cheat in any other way, and don't join the clan if ur going to quit it.  I will have a website when a bit more people join...  Dont reply to this post if u have any bad comments...

Peace Out
>>>help them out if they need it, you must not bank or cheat in any other way,

Correct me if im wrong, but aint that cheating ? ;\
Sooo, I wanna join, i've always wanted to join a loser clan like that.
Helping some1 out if there getting teamed wouldnt be cheating, i shouldve put that in the post. I gues the noob oakly didnt read the post properly, it said dont make bad comments.  Oakly u noobie nick hider, a clan that just started wouldnt be called a noobie clan, u nick hider, learn how to read u stupid noob, people like u who have nothing but bad things to say are so annoying and rude. Go on tanx and have 1on1 with me then we will see whos a loser u noobie nick hider.
Bring it on Girly, ill own u 10-3 any rules, choose.
seems to me - someone doesnt know who someone is ;)
Oakly u noob, i can probably guess who u are, Kobe! RiocH are u saying he can kill me? Not a chance.
Nah that isnt kobe thats twister. I m Kobe. TFA Thug 1 vs 1? I ll own u right now 10/2 Any rules. Lets go girl.
Kobe play me at a 1 vs 1 I will own you noob I win 59 championships.
Put _BROS on the end of your nick and you`re ready to go e.g. Example_BROS. Simple. Respect your fellow BROS clan members. That is all there is to it.