DISCONNECTIONS/ to the Admins
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Hi,

I would like to know where all these dam disconnections come from!!!! There are so many complaints by a lot of people that this problem cant be ignored anymore. I heard about that it may be a slow internet connection. Maybe yes, but I have a fast connection and same problems!! For user with a slow connection it will be dangerous. I looked at the incoming traffic transfer, while being connected with FOD and it really was a lot!! No wonder, that someone with a bad internet connection will have problems!! the incoming traffic is so much, that even user with a fast connection MUST have problems!! I have found a temporary solution to run cleaning programs (like Win Tuner, Firestorm....), while being connected, the connections are getting better than. But I also saw that the temp file, the IE Cache and some other places are DAM owercrowded with data craps! I never, really never saw that numbers of data craps in such a short time somewhere else!!  For someone with a bad internet connection its a question of time for the connection to mess up! So the outgoing transfer from the FOD server NEEDS to be reduced. AND: it cant only be the chess traffic! I propose to look f.i. at the commercial publicity! ;-) Or maybe at the FOD Server that needs maybe to be improved!? One thing is sure: The slow internet connections from the users are not the only reasons for these many, many disconnections!   

Finally an advice for all. While being connected with FOD, avoid, if possible, most of other internet activities, especially all downloads, it is really too dangerous for the connection!

Gothic Angel  
   I agree completely with Gothic Angel and I would like to ask why you deleted the subject on Kosova or whatever his name is. You see, the service here will only get what it can dish out. 
   Thank you again for your time, -cali babe
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian