« Back to All Topics
North City
North City
North City
well since we got the south city open and all the usefull buildings basically built i think we should start to clear the north city. Im saying this mostly for diggers because the dark district is close to the port and you can dig very close to a store. so theres really alot of money to be made this way, i will be willing to buy nubs that were obtained at the north city at a higher price (see me in chat if you want to sell them and ill sell them at 50% to the builders).with all the money to be made there im sure itll give the builders alot more money for stones also. yea i know it will take a bit to get it open but i beleive it will take alot more time to clear a path and build the table then it would to clear the the port and clear the path to store.

~braves
p.s. i will 
NOT
 be stealing from anyone on the north port or that i know has cleared there
I'm in agreement.  I think this could be a fun new goal.  There's really not very much left in the southern city that's exciting to reveal.

We've not gotten to the teleport square.  But then again, that's useless until we reveal the matching square in the north anyway.

I too will offer financial support to those obtaining nubs from the clearing of the northern port.

Yay!

-Sash
i am committing all of my efforts to opening the table square - after that, i have no problem with opening north city.

-B