Off-topic
Big Brother 2006 Exclusive Topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Big Brother 2006 Exclusive Topic
Anyone Been Watching??

Pete To Win !!
Ahh Big brother...

People are sitting in a house, watching sad camp loser attention seeking wannabe's sitting in a house.

The only reason people want pete to win is because he has teretz, do people find him funny for his personality or because he shouts out random words from time to time.

Is that ethical?
tourrettes.... swearings funny :)
haha....he was screaming in the garden last night...i think Shabaz is a retard and should be evicted A.S.A.P.........i wanted lea to knock him out when he called lisa an imbaseal(duno how to spell it but there ya go :p) 
Lol

well i don't like Cezar that's for sure, bit of a perve if you ask me. 
The 5 years ive posted about Big brother topics you always say that suit :D

Does anyone think imogen looks like a man without makeup or is it just me?

and isn't lea an ugly cow eh?
Haha just watched Shabaz steal all the food to get it taken away
legendary ;)
What can I say henry? It's tradition :p
:D

Shabaz leaving the house will kill all the fun!
him and pete should be the final 2 !!!
Shabaz is terribly annoying at times but i agree he has to stay, at least he is immune from eviction this week
Shabaz needs shooting.

Though he needs to stay to keep it interesting.

He'll be more hated than Craig last year.
Please don't bring bad, annoying, brain acheing memories of craig ;) lol
Shabaz has gone.

Such a weak mind.
Supposedly big bro was watching him closely because they thought he was going to snap in some way lol
now shabaz has gone i wont be watching much
I'm waiting for one of the women to give a Sezer a big slap :D
This Bog Brother season 9 or 10??

I've lost track 
Dont tell nobody,but that canadian shirt liffter is

BEPPE.
lmao, nice conclusion to come to
Let's not insult a man who can't answer back at the moment now .. lol

I Read On Some Site That Imogin Or Howere U Spell It Used To Have A Thing Going With Cristiano Ronaldo!
lol there's always going to be rumours like that.

Anyone have any idea what big brother are going to do to introduce new housemates on Monday?

Something very interesting i hope :)
a proper fit bird n a good lookin bloke will surely raise the game of the wannabes in there 

GLYN IS SUCH A DORK - he needs to stop suckin up and start a few arguments.

after shabaz left its been so borin!!

A person like anthony last year and a girl like sam from last year would do nicely :)
I Think Richard Might Get Abit Hyper Soon.
so far hes been the mature one.
i dont like nikki at all she seems to babyish.
last years big bro was better
I think the one that should bring most fiery arguments now is lisa.

The housemates at the moment all like each other. It's only the second week, wait till they start to get annoyed with each other

then the fun begins... ;\
i read today that identical twins are goin tomorrow night,but only 1 can be in with housemates at the same time. they can swap as much times as they want,and whoever rumbles the scam goes up for eviction automatically
oooooo that's a very nice plot if it's true. 

so the person who says there are twins gets nominated

evil ;\
ok that would be funny at times but its probabally another one of those rumers
The inside out house theme was a rumour and that was correct :D

anyone else have any ideas of what they could do, i have no decent imagination so i can't think :)
Give them all acid tab's,that should be fun.
lol, that's an anti drugs campaigners nightmare.
Oooooo two new housemates, Sam the transexual (i think) and ashlene (not sure how its spelt) the blonde bombshell. 

Should interest Sezar a bit i reckon, Imogen to get jealous i say :p 

Glynn enjoyed his first prize in Ashlene i bet ;)

What do other think of them? :)
These lot as in other big brother's ..are just a load of wanna be fame seeking idiots..who dont deserve a mention in the real world..what is it that fascinates u lot about people sat in a confined place talking ****? ..lol..ban these silly reailty shows..thats what i say :|
Theres a lot of people talking a load of **** in THIS confined space(forum lol)..but thats a different matter ..lol
She's also as dumb as Pingu with an asbo.
firstly theres no such thing as "a pingu" however there is pingu and also if pingu had an ASBO he would be smart :)
I sai Pingu not a pingu :p

and none of the asbo kids round my area are smart lol

yeah she's nice looking, but i prefer brunettes anyway :)
*said

mods please give us an edit post button :( i know you have one :p
there seems to be a lot of shirt lifers around..backs to the walls guys lol..im runnin ..
give me a nice brazlian lady anyti..or a english one..an american one .any womannnnnnnnn..i love emmmmmmmmmmmm :-)
BIG BROTHER HERE>>ant lewd comments..will be evicted from the forum :p
geez doesnt nikki get to you the way she speaks and the look on her face..y/day wen she was sitting by the bridge 2 no where she was crying wit lea and her 4head was a ll squashed lmao wat an attension seeking gold digger!!:D:D
I'm guessing they'll have to bring in another housemate since george walked, unless they do soemthing with evictions.

And what's the latest with that golden ticket thing that they are promoting, whoever finds it goes in the house.
lol waw tht sounds cool can any 1 give me more info bout tht golden ticket lol wat a gud idea:P
There's been adverts running, there's a golden ticket in a kit kat somewhere int he country, whoever finds it gets to go into the bb house, bit like willy wonkers choco factory lol
No m8 i think theres about 100 goin round and they draw 1 from something, then they get chose :p
Then why are they advertising that "the golden ticket winner will go into the house"

Talk about poor advertising, it would bring problems though if there was only one, imagine it, 6 year old wins ticket, father sells it on ebay B-) genious
Why do it in a Kit Kat! Atleast put these tickets in a chocoloate bar that is worth buying.
lol
i see your point, i hate kit kats :p

predictions for who's nominated?

i think

grace, nikki, and maybe 1 of the two new ones (if they can be voted for) probably aishlene.
Haha Imogen and Sezar can't nominate :p

did you see him saying "someone's going to get their buttt whooped"
haha

unlucky mate B-)

Sezar, Leah, Richard up for nominations. Hmmmmm tough one but i think it will be Sezar or Leah, Sezar hated by most women, Leah hated by most flat chested women.

:)

How come it keeps saying magician is the last person to post in this topic... yet i don't see the posts?
lol isnt sezar coky saying I wont b voted out coz of all da girls lmao no 1 likes him especially girls!
i bet so many people will be putting fake golden tickets on ebay and they will b sellin for thousands
Sezer is gonna go friday! I think he'll be eating his words.
Naaa lea will go on friday definately.
I think he means she's fun for night time entertainment ;) if you catch my drift

would hope Sezer goes but it's a very tight one.

Anyone know the odds for whos fave to go?
baaa dont show, well hes like 1-9 meaning if you put £9 on you'll get £10 back :| lea's 6-1 which is nice odds for a bet.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-genuine-and-unregistered-Big-Brother-Golden-Ticket_W0QQitemZ6634271050QQcategoryZ16071QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
 lmfao theres tickets going 4 800£ bye it now and then theres another genuine going 5 ~£21 with 20 minutes left:s theres loads of the tickets on there!!!
theyre all fake m8 :| well most not all 
Why spend £800 on something you aren't guranteed to get into.Might as ell pay £800 for so many kitkats and enjoy the food at the same time as hoping to win :p
Breaking news:

Aisylene doesn't know her 4 times tables
:|
Please get Sezer out ;)

he thinks he will stay because "he's a good looking young boy"

he's so far up himself he would win gold in any gymnastics floor event with that talent
Sezer is gonna go tonight! Without a doubt, but it would be good to get Richard out soon. A man who cry's on National Television is rather pathetic.
i did feel sorry for him though, when a grown man cries its not a pretty site :|
No it ain't, but his sexuality prolly has something to do with it.
Richard would have knocked Sezer out ;\ he's about half the size of Richard, probably in all areas :D

Let's get the pig out the house and see how Imogen copes without her "knight in shining armour" which i say very sarcastically....
>he's about half the size of Richard, probably in all areas

YOU WISH !! :D:D:D
You mean you've seen Sezer's package... lol
I'm a boy anyway, just wouldn't surprise me with all the bragging Sezer does most of it ain't true.

Anyway he's favourite to go :D:D:D with Richard the outsider, so it looks good so far, fingers crossed :)

Haha Imogen banned again from nominating! Got what she deserved :)

Not long till the eviction ais announced now, from the crowds reaction it's by by Sleazer.
91% of the vote for sleasy sezer, wooo!
Ok it's goign well so far who next?   Why hello there Grace..... :)
Lol, i hope not.. she's good t.v and i think she's playing a game to win, i'd rather the welsh boy go!
HOW SAD U PEOPLE WATCH THIS RUBBISH GET A LIFE PLEASE

And you must have an extremely sad life if you waste your time posting in a topic about this "so called rubbish".

If you don't liek it DON'T READ IT

Or is that a intellectual concept you cannot grasp?

On topic: Nah i'd still rather Grace or Imogen went, they are so far up their own backsides, hypocritical, and caniving. Let's get them out :)
King potter, your calling millions of people sad? 
Çhris  your are evicted from the forum,please leave the forum,lmao

sezars out but who'll be next? i say grace :)
I hope not, really richard or lea there up to something.. The further they get the harder it'll be to get one of the two out.
Gotta agree with king potter..is this show a signal to where we are going today in the U.K ?..its as bad as the x factor ,battle of the stars ,never seen such dross ..lets get back to watching panorama lol..and maybe news night and ...kiddin..these dross things are worth watchin ( make u feel u are bless being born normally :| )
Let's do our best not to get this topic deleted ;)
I see the lady/bloke sam is starting to spook the other housemates with some of her anticts, she will be the next person to be kicked out of the BB house.
Which is good, because she is dull and a weirdo.     
Sam to go friday, no questions asked.
This topic is dying lol.. 
It ain't the best BB
i love Big Brother lisa is like a man pete to win love lea's tits :D
When does the new housemate come in from the gold ticket thing?
Should add a bit of spice.

And i'd rather get the cats imogen and grace out, Grace is manipulating everyone.

She said the other night to lisa,

"it was really good what Richard did my views have changed about him"

then to Imogen she says

"don't fall for what Richard did, (imogen replies he's playing a game) he sure is babe"

Hmmmmm and she calls others two faced?
There all 2 faced, just by talking behind peeps backs anway. 307 rating in 8 ball Chris, come league room 5.
Nikki and Sam up for eviction ;)

Can't see much hope for Sam really, but would love to get rid of the moaner loner Nikki :D
Hehe no chance, look at Pete favourite all the way;)
Yup, and you got another month+ left yet :)
I want Glynn To Win Now - He Is Too Funny
Glyn really has blossomed i agree, but still Pete is almost certain to win the show.

Imogen or Mikey out tonight  i heard that Mikey actually lied and is really middle eastern origin and isn't called Mikey on his birth certificate. 

Don't like Lisa one bit but i think she has to stay just for the fa ct she causes a lot of arguments.
Hi, I have no idea of the ppl u r talkin about in Big Brother, though i do watch it ;) I am in australia and watch the Aussie version. We also have someone with terez, his name is Jonh.Cheers Dices.
big brother is crap i only watched the 1st 1 that was good but now its crap;)
Then don't watch it :D leave us reality addicts to it :D

Interesting that they are bringing 5 new people intot he house, I sense a double or even triple eviction in the near future.
I think they should kick them all out at the same time. And then tortue them slowly to death.
Probably already been done with today's style of tv.
Should be perm banned for that hara, crossed the line :)
I think pete will win with ease ty
I actually think he's getting a little boring lately.
Pete is boring
Glyn Or Mickey Will Win
haha glyn to win i think he is awesome jus so stupid!!
and his accent makes it even more funnier
spirals accent is the best when hes angry rofl
WOW! Pete up for eviction, thats gotta be a first!!
I don't think he has any worries though, i think it will be Suzie walking even though she's opening up more.
She is still a tea drinker that could entertain more!
Aren't they leaving in pairs?

So it would be susie and imogen leaving if that were the case. A win win situation all round there :D