« Back to All Topics
World Cup of Tanx Day 2
Posted in 
Tanx
World Cup of Tanx Day 2
Posted in 
Tanx
World Cup of Tanx Day 2
Well folks day 2 of the World Cup of Tanx has come to a close.

In a span of about 2 hours this afternoon we had 8 matches played.

http://www.freewebs.com/worldcuptanx

Hope to see more of you on tommorow.

Snipe
is it just me or does there seem to be no progress in copa lately? :|
heyho, i was initially a tad disapointed not to be in cup tanx.

I am now relieved not to have been involved in something so badly managed, hardly anyone has played matches, and the so-called organiser is hardly ever seen, and when he is - he aint at all concerned, i made a comment the other day about it takin till August to see an eventual winner of this comp, it was a joke at the time - now im not so sure :p 
All those involved should get a grip, play your games and get the thing over with.
Oh an if you are a judge - try visiting tanx sometime, it may help people to play their matches..
does he mean me?/////surely not..:) im here more than most people. and still the people who signed up to play dont ask me to make ops ,you guys really need to get on with this competition, or like bandit says,,its a joke;\
It's been like 2 weeks and ive only done half a duel, and im online everyday.  People who sign up but dont play should be eliminated...\

Peace :)
Who is   bgk nightkiller + wolf_breaker ?

NEVER
 seen them on Tanx .

?:|
It seems many players want to see their name on the website but very few of them are actually excited to play.

Im sorry that I havent been online as much as of late but I unlike some have a life and a job outside Tanx, which is why I attempted to enlist the help of other players such as devastator to help out with the tournament.

If you want the tournament to succed then tell 2 players to play each other when you see them online. Don't just stand there and ask yourself "where is Snipe when you need him" infact I am not needed at all, infact no Judge is. As stated in the rules a match can be offical if played proporly and viewed by an 3 players (not associated with any clan the 2 playing player are in) and a screen shot is taken.

As for Peter Wolf has been online as you can see he has played a match in the tournament. As far as KnightKiller he appears to be one of those who is more interested in seeing his name on the website and he will be replaced as soon as a suitable alternate is found.

Snipe