« Back to All Topics
same old subject
Posted in 
Tanx
same old subject
Posted in 
Tanx
same old subject
In nearly all games you have to have  some sort of goal or count of your progress, i.e. number of kills , or amount of wealth, or number of rings, amulets or whatever, with tanx the  count on your progress is points, as your points increase so does your rank, as we all know,
so what is wrong with people playing just for points,I dont see any harm in it,I have made several niks and see how long it takes me to make it to a captain,usualy about 6 hours playing time,,,,,not boasting ,just saying,

but it seems after you reach captain the envy of other players seems to start, they feel they are justified unfairly reducing your rank by playing with very low rated niks ,themselves are higher rated,in their usual nik, and more skillfull than yourself,
why do you think it is your duty to stop the personel goal of anyplayer who is just playing a game his,or her, way,
and it is just a game.no more no less,
chill peeps, dont get upset ,it just a game;)

no one commented on my post,,,im gutted :(
I agree with you Devastator. There are players that will try to stop you from reaching a higher rank by resorting to all kinds of dirty tricks. For those players TANX has become more than a game, it is for them an obsession, an escape from their reality. In TANX, they feel they are somebody who belong to something extremely important... 

They indeed forgot that TANX is just a game, only a game without any glory...
and.. its an online game. makes it even funnier that its their "life"

ohyeah   6 hours getting captain is nothing lol, so yea.. you arent boasting. i can get it in 2 1/2 hours.. :D  no banking included
Wow omg captain in 2.5 hours?!!

I've done it in 30 minutes on this point system.

Sad.

haha, i'd like to see it minni. didnt say it was a great achievement. you flip out over things too much, its cute.
yes dev good point but i have over 100 nicks i have lots only as i dont like points i had 430 and i play good players but not in rated opps as its not fair to take points but you do get the hiders to kill high rankers ijust hate abe he bad banker have fun