RAVER
Posted in 
Off-topic
RAVER
Posted in 
Off-topic
RAVER
has he really passed away on thursday ?
who is raver? If you don't mind me asking :)
he is also known as "  	   ♫RΛVΞЯ♫    "
Yes...Raver was a great player and a good friend, he will be sorely missed.
Rest in Peace  	   ♫RΛVΞЯ♫   

God bless the memorys of him

i may be sound sacarstic i know
Not at all i think it's good we can share our good feelings about a player, it's nice to keep away from the normal bickering of the forum.

Never knew the player but

RIP
I hardly think the death of a player is 'nice'.
"I hardly think the death of a player is 'nice'"

i didn't mean it in reference to someone dying

i meant it as a point that a post like this can bring out some sincerity in people

anyway i'm not going to argue about what i said it's neither the place nor time as i hope you will agree
Would

"RIP:D" 

or

"RIP:)" sound bettet?:S
Sorry guys i thought it was joke but in 8ball people told me it wasnt :(

Rest In Peace.
ok i thought you simply cant handle the truth about him.
It's not really something people should joke about. 

Rest in peace my friend, it's obvious already that you will be missed.
lets keep a little things straight 
firstly i may thank raver for all games he gave me, he was a good friend and i will keep him in my memory's although he used to mute me. i hope he and allah will become friends, dunno if he was a muslim.

Rest In Peace. I think you can open a Discothek in heaven.

See you
sorry for my bad english but i'm puerto rican
Here's what I recieved in my email box, i cant post all the other people emails on here cuz i am very sure that they dont want them listed .this is an email from his sister sent to me :(

Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 17:26:13 +0000Mime-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/html; format=flowedX-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2006 17:26:14.0922 (UTC) FILETIME=[02E72EA0:01C67069] To all of Carl's friends/contacts,This is Carls sister Emma, I am sorry to deliver such sad news in this way but it is proving very difficult to get in touch with all of Carls friends.Carl sadly passed away on Thursday 4th May. The exact circumstances are as yet uncertain, but it would appear that he suffered from a heart attack.I know Carl had a lot of friends and contacts that he stayed in touch with via email/MSN, but those of you who would be able to or would wish to attend a funeral service i am unsure of.Please would any of those people contact me by email at(removed for privacy reason),  or if absolutely necessary on my mobile number- (removed for privacy reason), so that i can inform you of any arrangements.Once again i am sorry to deliver such sad news.

For those of you who knew Raver like I did know that "Carl" is his real name. He will be sadly missed, he always had a way of making ppl smile even when they were at their grumpiest stages..

R.I.P Carl ( Raver )