« Back to All Topics
COPA TANX 2006-PROBLEMS
Posted in 
Tanx
COPA TANX 2006-PROBLEMS
Posted in 
Tanx
COPA TANX 2006-PROBLEMS
It had many problems with this matter about the cup tanx, the players have stayed very confused as to this matter and I am going to correct and explain some errors.  
Well, in my opinion the cup tanx should begin in July, therefore the CUP TANX seeks the presence of all of players and July is a month of vacation and fun for all of the players.  
Always the judges of the CUP TANX were EU,ULTRA_BR and TERREMOTO these 2 players stayed absent of the Tanx and alone remained I that stayed disappeared during 1 year and half.  I asked that some of the players be proposed to help myself in the CUP TANX as judges, more got worse still more the case.  
Then here I will be explaining as is going to be.

To 1 phase of the CUP TANX will be of 2 players against 2 players, without energy until 15.  
To 2 phase will be of duels, without energy until 10.  The player that earn the cup tanx, will have that compete a duel soil for decedir who is the best player in the ground of the tanx.

So far it will be I and snipé judges of the Cup Tanx 2006, and the best moment for she happen is in July.therefore the players are necessary be prepared with dedicated trainings 

GOOD LUCK

Terma, vc ta fazendo tudo errado...copa com duelo de dupla ñ existe, nunca os 4 jogadores de um jogo marcado estarão online pra jogar.

Faça como as outras, ou pelo menos parecida, é muito mais simples, vcs tão confundindo tudo. FLW

Terma, vc ta fazendo tudo errado...copa com duelo de dupla ñ existe, nunca os 4 jogadores de um jogo marcado estarão online pra jogar.

Faça como as outras, ou pelo menos parecida, é muito mais simples, vcs tão confundindo tudo. FLW