« Back to All Topics
FLYORDIE DONT WE DESERVE AN EXPLANATION?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Flyordie just wondered why you havent explained to your paying memebers why nearly every game we are experiencing slow server speed or disconnections.

The least we deserve is some kind of explanation or reassurance that the problem is being dealt with.

:(  HaZe
Better Post Haze  :d

AS HE SAYS IF ITS GONNA BE SLOW JUST AT LEAST TELL US
We're all still waiting....
Yes, we know you're still waiting. So am I. That's probably because by my watch it's 29 minutes past midnight, and the people that can give me an answer are tucked up in bed. 

As soon as I know, you'll know.

I cant belive from 28 posts in my old message now haze has done another 1 and not once have flyordie replyed to what the problem is.. SUCH A POOR SERVICE
Another thing that makes me laught is that there so quick delting like cheating players points and d/q people from tournaments,  one slight problem from there end and not 1 word is said, now on the otherhand if any of what i said in my first sentence happens flyordie r on your back quicker than u can say george bush.in other words when its there fault they dont wanna know.......but server problems or whatever the case maybe we never here a DICKYBIRD about it