« Back to All Topics
click
click
click
i sure any one loves the game but the clicks are very **** agree with me the game was better without the number
of clicks yes\no
The game once had unlimited clicks?
*gasp*

FYI:
Clicks are limited so the game wouldn't prefer people who have loadsa free time over people who play smarter. Also, limited clicks make the game more interesting.

If you want more clicks, subscribe.

the reason i have stayed with this game for so long is because it has limited daily clicks.  i know a number of people who play a different, unlimited game (which shall not be mentioned)... and that just doesn't appeal to me.  i'd rather be able to have my fun playing the game, and go do other things with other people (my girlfriend being one of them), knowing that i'm not at a disadvantage because i don't spend all my spare time in larki.  i like that the clicks limit keeps the game more fair, to those who have little time and those who have a lot of free time.
--jason
>the reason i have stayed with this game for so long is because it has limited daily clicks. 

I think without limited clicks there would be a raise in the carpal tunnel claims.