« Back to All Topics
New and improved championship superbowl tournamy!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Ok soon There is gonna be a 4 clan tournamy. 4 best clans are NBK, FTW, UpR and UAG...so Here is whats gonna happen.

UpR Vs NBK
FTW Vs UAG

Here is how battle gonna work.

1) Kills: 15 and your out.
2) No energy.
3) If you decide you have to go right between games then its your own fault and your team will have to fight WITHOUT you...so noone can take your place so your team will have to play 2 vs 3...1 vs 3 etc...
4) No unsportsmanlike behavior aka fixin matches and betrayin ur team.
5) You Play 3 matches whichever team wins 2 out of 3 wins the battle against that team and will go to the final championship round with the other team that won.
You play classic, then desert then mars. 
If you dont leave when you have 15 kills your WHOLE team is disqualified...And If you take energy you must leave the op immediete. and if u dun leave da op after 10 seconds ur whole team losses. each match will have 2 refferee to see if anyone and who had tooken energy.
6) there will be only 20 minutes in between games for a break.

all commanders of UAG, NBK, FTW and UpR post here and tell us if your clan gonna enter. If we only have 3 clans then we invite another clan like HBK to be in it. Whoever wins tournamey is gonna be Ultimate superbowl champ of tanx clan!!! and you can say you are best clan in tanx. All i have 2 say is...You guys are lucky TrA isnt in this tournamey...cuz if we were wed win more den likely. 

GL.

Touirnamy starts=April 15th at 8:00 PM Pacific time. If any of the 3 members of the clan isnt there the team has to get a last second person from their own team not any other team. And if you r a clan leada and u need da time adjusted for ur clan jus post here and we will try to make it good for everyone.

If u win u will be added to this list of great tanx clans.

AM
BR
TrA
UpR<--in this tournamy :P
UAG<---in this tournamy :P
Xs
Xc
UsA
BFG

Note: if you dont like playing in desert and mars i might change it to 3 classic matches...and win 2 of 3 of course.

Ok first clan to chicken out=NBK.

NBK commander doesnt think it will work but i think its probably he doesnt wanna play. So NBK isnt going to play...so sad. Another clan...hurry take NBK place:D
Ok Xs is gonna fill NBKs spot...Xs Surge, Minni Me and Travis.

All other clans post your 3 players here.
Ok UpR is entering 3 players...

ULTIMATE UpR
GREENPEACE UpR
UpR best

:D so far so good.

Cmon FTW...
If my clan is filling nbk's spot (i'm also joining ftw..)

then it would only be fair if Xs fought uag or ftw, as upr are too weak to compete with us.

I would prefer having another row with ftw-murder.

And i'm also ex-Uag ^.^
Minni, No. UpR has: UpR GREENPEACE, UpR ULTIMATE and UpR Best. You all know thought...if me, RAZOR BLADE 55 and Mafioso played for TrA wed win...

This tournamy is full of generals:D
Grrr...That stupid NBK cracykats keeps spammin forum...i thought this post was deleted.
YOU NOOB YOU MADE 3 POSTS OF THE SAME THING JUST TO SPAM THE FORUM! Noone wants to see your noob website so just stop posting here period u wierdo...
we will win i saved FTW from losing to NBK 20/19 my score.
UAG enters:

UAG Fatality
Uag Best
Uag ocerk
...FTW said they are still picking members :@ They have to hurry up...:@
Its 5:00 PM pacific right now :D 3 More hours until the big fight...SO i ya wanna warm up nows the time...and cmon FTW...Hurry. GL ;)
Ok UAG J@ck is taking UAG Best place.
FTW wusses out...Says they dont have any good players on.

NBK says they might play...lets see... only 2 hours and 40 minutes left.
Remember: No R-E-S-P-E-C-T=No tournament for you.

OK NBK has 2 players registered...NBK_SF69 and NBK_HITMAN they need one more.