« Back to All Topics
Worst behaviour in billiards!
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I HAD TO REPOST THIS ONE IN ORDER THAT IT WOULD BE POSTED IN THE BILLIARDS FORUM...TY FOR POSTING IT IN OFFTOPIC FORUM TOO, HOWEVER IT DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE SINCE THE ACTIVITY OF THE UNDERMENTIONED 
Name removed
 IS CENTRED AROUND BILLIARDS..IE PRO SNOOKER...;-)

I've had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and decent ppl here at FOD...(AND! yes this is one of those posts that highlight a 
Naughty words removed
 certain 
Name removed
who hurls abuse at you in private! - so no replies saying how sad I am and I've got no life to have to come to this Forum and 
Naughty words removed
 about it! grrrr)
Any who....
Name removed
 is as sickening as the ebola virus and continues to drive me crazy. You know, you just log-in and wanna play a few games and participate in some friendly banter. However, it's never that simple with a foul mouth punk like our 
Name removed
! Sometimes you mute him and sometimes u just can't be asked...he private messages you for about 15 minutes, gets no reply at all...then you guessed it, starts hurling abuse at you in all nasty shapes and forms. 
Threats removed
 So in conclusion...
Name removed
, you're a 
Naughty words Removed
In conclusion, 
Naughty words Removed
 and try to restrain yourself next time 
Naughty words Removed
Anyone else had a 
Naughty words Removed

User Access to Forums Restricted for breach of Forum Rules

[Edited by: Veriac on 10-Apr-2006 11:27]
If you have a complaint about any person that  plays at fod,you should email the complaint to fod  or ss them and send to  moderator@flyordie.com. this  forun isnt made to bash on ppl.There is a rule in this forum on that, but in the case of 
Name Removed
 and all his many other unmentioned  nics at fod,i have to agree with you 110 percent. This  guy shouldnt  be allowed to play at  fod, and should have every  single one of his subscribed nics and unsubscribed nics banned from this site. He has has several  banss in the  past including  banns from lgs as well.  This  guy will  never  grow up or follow  fod  rules. He has proven that many times already. if he  continues to harrass you  ss him and send it in. im sure it wont take but 2 min  b4 a mod demerits or banns him.He is very  well knows as a trouble maker at fod.

[Edited by: Veriac on 10-Apr-2006 11:33]