humpty dumpty ROCKS!
Posted in 
Tanx
humpty dumpty ROCKS!
Posted in 
Tanx
humpty dumpty ROCKS!
hi people 
i think humptys a good mod if u do the wrong thing take the punishment dont cry bout it latta.

humptys fair so dont try make out he isnt lol u might be his friend but if u do the wrong thing he doesnt play favourites.

and to all u new players lookin for trouble have a good look b4 u go pointing fingers at what u think are mods that favour,punish unfairly cause im sure if u look hard enough u will find it aint him.

so leave humpty aka mod of all mods alone 

-Arrow 

well said arrow thanks for sticking up for humpty 
all mods r good they have a job to do but not much power t do it better ... so u do the crime ..u do the time .... nobody asks any ov us t swear or diss anybody else ...if we do it n get caught well .. thats nobody,s fault but r own...so no good whinning n blaming mods for doing there job... so just either enjoy playing tanx or chatting ... n dont do owt t get demerit or banned   that simple :p n i know im no (a) b4 any body says owt

I would have said the same thing :-)
Yep I agree with Ash 100% on that one. Humpty is one of the most decent mods FOD has. The mods take a lot of heat off people in Tanx, that they really dont have to, not like they get paid for what they do. So big props to Humpty for being one heck of a mod.

Props to Macca, JUDGE, GHOST MP as well :) 

lmao, for every mod they will like their job. They not care if paid or no. But only good mods will do their job good :D bad mod will ban ppl for bad when they do nothing. Humpty isnt very good mod. :D

spongebob is.:D
GHOST is very good mod.
Harry is good mod.
Macca is good mod.
Spongebob is good mod.
humpty dumpty can b better if he try

sheesh.smooch smooch. "Days of our Tanx", live every day. This is war, people, and not a spammin testimonial to anybody.
Humpty Dumpty is a loser of a mod!!! :( no effence!!! :)
Arrow, hush, harry is "mod of all mods" ;)

:D
<<wearing rar rar skirt and waving pom poms,
Humpty humpty, hes our ,man ,if he cant do it ,no mod can

hoorray for humpty,,,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HES A GOOD EGG;)
HUMPTY dumpty is still a good mod ur all talking rubbish other post people...