« Back to All Topics
All Time Favourite Game?
Posted in 
Off-topic
All Time Favourite Game?
Posted in 
Off-topic
All Time Favourite Game?
Hey, my favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 7 for playstation 1, what is yours?

Legend.
YES YES YES!!!! 

Final Fantasy 7 BRILLIANT game, i cant remember anything about it and i think ive lost it, but i remember it... IT WAS FANTASTIC, i may go and buy it for like £3 just so i can play it again!!!

u said all time 

ok i think that woud be Starcraft :) or counter strike  :D
CounterStrike is the best online fps in my opinion.
Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time

or

Goldeneye

both for the nintendo64, class games , hours of fun
I have two, for two different ages of gaming.

Sonic The Hedgehog. Oh aye ;)

Halo 1. So few games can you just sit down and play with such high levels of enjoyment. 
Sonic never gets boring :p neither do mario games :D
I like Metal Gear Solid 3 was a pretty hard game :| v good though
Never played Halo, mainly because i dont have an xbox :p but most fps games i play are set about the same really, whats so different about halo?
>YES YES YES!!!! 

>Final Fantasy 7 BRILLIANT game, i cant remember anything about it and i think ive lost it, but i remember it... IT WAS FANTASTIC, i may go and buy it for like £3 just so i can play it again!!!

WHAT??? Fret, any respect I once had for you will be gone untill you purchace that game! Final Fantasy 7 is the best game ever, no doubt. I couldn't put a price on that masterpiece, its one of the only games that has got me feeling involved with the characters and actually caring what happens. 

Just to jog your memory:

Chocobo
Shinra
Sephiroth
Cloud
The Northern Crater
Nibelheim:D
The Highwind
Cosmo Canyon
Temple of the Ancients
Aries
Bahamut 
Shiva

etc etc etc

Any of that ring a bell:)?
Lol hara that sum's it up well, but you forgot about Emerald Weapon and Ruby Weapon, the ultimate challenge  in the game!
Good quetion scotty... If you look at most FPS games and Halo, then there isnt much that sets them apart, I guess that Halo has a storyline you can really feel part of, and it sounds dumb but you really feel part of the action a lot more than in other games. Graphics are awesome too ;\
This may seem silly, but you get more intrigued if the graphics are good Suit.
Metal Gear solid 3=Great game and great graphics with good storyline. I have it and beat it 12 times+. I played every Metal Gear Game.
MGS is superb gameplay wise, but the storyline has gone a tad iffy as of late.. Also annoying codec scenes seem to dominate the game it's self.
lol codec is the worst part of it...But its real good and it has stuff that only smart ppl can understand and you have to go thru the game a couple times to understand it more.
I had to go through the first one 3 times to get the ending! But it's worth it.. you get so much satisfaction killing Mantis and killing the wolf sniper. Brilliant!
>This may seem silly, but you get more intrigued if the graphics are good Suit.

But final fantasy 7 was the most intriguing game and it has crap graphics. Maybe that just ads to the charm.:)
>lol codec is the worst part of it...But its real good and it has stuff that only smart ppl can understand and you have to go thru the game a couple times to understand it more.

Oh dear...you must struggle...but...I can help you with the big words if you like:D?
I disagree with you Hara, at the time of release FF7 had the most cudding edge graphics at the time. it may have crappy graphics now but at the time it was unbeatable.
Another note

Roll on FF7 Remake for PS3.
I played final fantasy 7 through again about half a year ago, it was just as good. The game is timeless, it has nothing to do with the graphics. I just hope they don't spoil the remake.
Final Fantasy 8 was my favourite.
Hara, do you reckon it'll be as good with cutting edge graphics.. At this moment in time i'm skeptical. I hope they don't use voiceovers with the characters, because that was the fun not knowing what they sounded like. Leaving your imagination to do more thinking.
i DID have the game, wen i sold my playstation i sold it with it :'( big mistake... are they doing a remake for the ps3? :o definitely buying that!

Shenmue was quite good aswell,
as was the very first prince of persia game

anybody ever play a game called "quarantine"?
Alex The Kid - Master System

Ownes All :p
For the Master System it has to be Sonic! Ownz HARD!
hmm i cant choose between halo1 and FF7 :|  oh well i love um both :p
Fair play! Both amazing games but two entirely diffrent genres.
halo 1&2 for xbox, all of the call of duty's and medal of honor games. thats it. lol.
You Played all the MOH games bloody... including ps1 versions?
Shattered Galaxy. It takes a while to level up but its worth it. Great weapons and great units. 
MOHAA!!!! best ever game im still addicted! out of the whole medal of honor series AA is the best!!
all pc tho if ur talking console games then it wud b either tony hawk pro skater 4 or grand theft auto sa
Counter strike best online game
Call Of duty best xbox or xbox 360 game

As u can see i like first person shooter games :-P

Stun B-)

MOH frontline the best of the MOH gamz in my opinion but the Metal Gear gamz top the lot if u can stand the graphics of ps1 gamz giv the first metal gear anotha go even the first level level is worth a go 
Great computer games:

FPS-
Call of Duty 1 and 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Halo

RTS-
Rome Total War
Battle for Middle-Earth 1 and 2
Empire Earth series
Age of Empires 3

Others-
Myst series
Lego Star Wars

Gta San Andreas here ;),  and all Fifa games :d   Fifa 2006 (H) :p
umm, Kingdom Hearts, both 1 and 2, theyr great :D

FFX was awesome too

and the Gran Turismo series are great
i played MOH on the ps1 version also. i think the frontline is okay. i think i have that one and if it is the one, ive beaten it at least 12 times.
The Game1

all you're doing is making yourself look foolish with replies that seem to have the intelligence of a pigeon
if you have nothing to say about the topic in hand don't post

and as for games
don't know how many of you are into retro gaming but super metroid for the SNES was a really class game
:D
oh i 4got bout Tomb Raider 1.Pity it doesnt hav the extra parts which the other 1s hav eg better guns,boats,better graphics etc. but it is still a whooper game 3rd level with the dinosours a nice level.final boss is a bit 2 easy tho
mine is RuneScape best online RPG ive ever played!!! :)
its fun but its not the full out best. 
mine is smack down vs raw 2006
u must be into wreslting then, huh?

Ahhh lol, I have that wrestling game, haven't played it much though:(.

The Pro Evolution Soccer series have got to be my favourite ever, for PS2 of course:D.

:)
Dino Crisis.
             compleated loads and still not bored,,ps1 game,,,,,im a bit pissed so any spelling mistakes  ignore,,
it had me hooked for weeks and then i completed it and then again and again to get all endings,,,still gives me a fright when the T-ReX comes through the window near the end (or start).      iv never played dino crisis 2 but i will as soon as i complete the getaway  2nd 1,,,,its got me raging.(getaway on ps2 dino crisis2 on ps)
Just now .. I was coming here to express my thoughts for Final Fantasy 7, but it looks like i was beaten to the action. SO what better place to say what i have to say here and now than here ...and now ? 

Final Fantasy 7 is and always will be more than a video game. Think about it fanatics such as myself. Almost 10 years now ...and still remembering and playing all the way through for the countless by now number of times. Everytime, still feeling the same lump in your throat when you see Sephiroth's sword plunge into aeris's back... and the White Materia fall into the water. What other game of its time, or even now could have you feeling that way this game does. Even the tunes, like "Judgement Day" which plays when you enter the Northern Cave and the whole way down as you are decending with the thought of revenge and triumph at mind. I just wanted to add to everything said so far about the game, that it will never be topped, and never get old. I'm 19, and to think i've been playing it for almost 10 years now is unreal. My girlfriend and I are replaying it now for i dont know how many times now.. and just to the re entering of Midgar, with the highest levels (without gameshark cheats) and best weapons and materias that ive ever had. It makes me want to try harder everytime. 

For every other FF7 fanatic out there, Advent Children was a great film. I downloaded it and watched it with english subtitles, it is not a waste of time, and it is definantly a great ending to Cloud's story ... I reccomend it to anyone who does or does not know the game.. TATA....
Advent children kinda spoiled the game for me, and the other spin off games are a joke. Shoulda just left it at FF7 I guess...
pro evo management :) quality game endless fun for me i like the way it has brung in the tactical and the stresses of management in game that couldnt possible get any better i agree with big lister pro evo series excellent gaming :)