« Back to All Topics
Threats
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Threats
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Threats
I receieved some vicious threats from somone today, and they said they were going to get my IP address and find me. Is this possible or have fly or die got me safe? The whole thing was a little unnerving
Ahhh don't worry about it, it happens all the time. Just a scare tactic people use when getting beaten etc. Just forget it happened :D
Thanks Chris...
but we had a little argument and the person followed me around the games I played sayin ..your dead
Then they said they were on the phone to someone who could get my IP address and threatened me some more

In a theorhetical world it could happen in the real world it wont.

I'm not Mr Technology but......

Once they have your IP (not sure if you can get it though FOD)

They have to find which Internet Service Provides that IP,

Then go to your internet provider and ask for your addres at which point your internet provider will probubly ask for a search warrant (police document) and if they don't have one your provider will tell him/her to get lost and might infact tell you and/or the police about what happened.

I'm sure sombody with more knowledge could give you a better senario.

Snipe
Then how do places get hacked like big places Snipe?
>Then how do places get hacked like big places Snipe?
What does that have to do with finding out where you live? That was what Snipe was talking about.

WestHamICF - change your name to something which doesn't represent an criminal organisation whose only aims are football violence and racism. You might get less hassle this way. If your attitude probably goes with the name, then change that if you don't want to annoy people.
I wouldn't know Beppe - I just saw the ICF name on a movie once. But how do you explain Beppe - the name of a notorious Italian criminal. Anyway, the person I was referring to wouldn't be annoyed - as I would think they're involved in criminal activity themselves - maybe you know them Beppe ...
The guy saying "you're dead" he's another of these "i'm a tough 13 year old boy" people 

he can't get your ip address himself yet he thinks he can track down where you live

Just leave this person to live in his own fairy world with plants and birds that sing day and night while the rabbits hop from places to places, living in harmony with everything around them.
"
Just leave this person to live in his own fairy world with plants and birds that sing day and night while the rabbits hop from places to places, living in harmony with everything around them."

Thanks. I always wondered where these people come from. 
i'm sorry crazy but i think this guy should be allowed to complain if he's being harrassed like this. "Stop complaining"??? when the guy is saying you're dead....

I think that's enough to complain in my opinion whether he said stuff to you or not. 
>But how do you explain Beppe - the name of a notorious Italian criminal.

Maybe I am that Italian criminal. Be careful I know where you live - all of you MWHAHAHAHAHA!
no beppe its on to as nooooooo run for your live's 
:p
I feel that Mods are not doing enought and are part of this treat. Go read "The Mod Harrydog WG." in the forum.
Ziggy7770
bEPPE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT,HOW CAN YOU SAY THE ICF ARE RACIST OR ARE YOU SOMEONE WHOS NEVER BEEN TO UPTON PARK!!!!!!
PMFSL beppe, lol @ upton park ive been there pure times but its nothin like millwall :(? if u went to millwall away matches u wouldnt want to go there again :(?
It is very possible to get somones IP m8. My lil bro does it all the time. he has a program.  I cant say what program it is in here but there are several hacking programs out there that allow ppl to get other ppls IP's. Never the less  m8 . I wouldn.t worry about somone threatening like this . ppl in here do these sort of things just to get on your nerves. my advice to you woulld be this m8. If somone is threatening you then simply take a ss of it and send into moderator@flyordie.com. they will  take  care of it im  sure:)  Now you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year:):):):)

Pŕåŋćêŗ
Why m8,is this thread opened, m8 , 9 months after it was started m8 ?

Can any m8's tell me ? eh m8 ?

Maybe u is just pretending to be m8,an u is really h8.

Who nose.

:p
li if anyone gets my ip and destroys this comp... piece of crap anyway :S .   Well from what i learn from threats... laugh it off or whatever.. dont let it go to your head...
peter?  u said this>>>>Maybe u is just pretending to be m8,an u is really h8.  Who would you  be refering to? i hope not me. i  dont  even know who  you  are,so i  hope you arent  directing that comment at me.  Plz reply, im  very  interested  to know who  you are talking about . If it's me m8. I have done nothing   wrong to you or nyone else for that matter. I only  post in the forum to  put some ppl into the  xmas  spirit  thats all.   After xmas  prancer nic will be deleated . its only a nic i  made for the  holiday  season anyway. my other nic is  Deminsions and New_Generation  only other 2 nics i use m8  i use one for snook and the other one for 8 and 9 bl and im  rarely  even on this site. im in  school  most of the day. well not now  because were off  till jan2 :):):) .i only  found this site about 3 months ago. i dont get  on our computer very often  cuz i have 2 other  brothers that hog it all the time:(

Now im  sry if that  comment you  made  wasn;t  directed at me. and i apoligise  if it  wasn't  and You Have A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year:)
Hi Prancer m8,

I was just making fun of all the m8's that were m8ting in your m8ty post.:D

Sorry if you got a bit upset about it,,no need to worry.

Stay away from Santa's sherry. :p

Dont eat 2 many carrots,an have a lovely Christmas.

;)
lol peter i call  everyone m8  even if i dont like the person. its just a expresion i use thats all. dont leave out any peanut butter cookies ok  im alergic to peanuts :p
There are ways to get someone's IP very easily through several methods including msn, but I shall not post these, nor will I tell them to anyone who PM's me in-game.

As far as obtaining it through FoD, it would be impossible. As far as I know, at least.
PMFSL its not impossible to get some 1's IP from ;\ i know peoples nicknames (no names being said) have been hacked form hackers form fod :| ;\
PMFSL its not impossible to get some 1's IP from FOD ;\ peoples nicknames have been hacked from FOD (no names being said) asfar as i know u can get some 1's IP from FOD :| :p ;\
aRE U THE WEST HAM GIRL.IF U ARE NO WONDER WHY U HAVE THREATS.