« Back to All Topics
Moderator form
Posted in 
Billiards
Moderator form
Posted in 
Billiards
Moderator form
I've filled out 3 forms over the time I started in 2004, and I still have no Idea weather or not I may be a possibility of being a moderator, the last form I filled out I pleaded with them to let me know that they have received it but still nothing. Can anyone shed some light on my dilamha?
question did u ever benn banned or demerited ??
if yes u never get to be moderator 

2nd this things coud take time be carefull you might aswell be under wach ;)

lol
How old are you...

Have you ever been banned/demerited...

:D

I would just like them to acknowledge that they have received at least one form
It would be nice if they did but they usally don't.......

I have only seen/heard of 
one
 instance where they did and that is because they ask this player to send one in and when he did it was sent incorrectly and they asked him to resend.

Snipe
However, they are pretty good for ackwoledging issues when time permits. We posted for a short while to get help for the German 8Ball room( I dont speak German, but they have a LOT of real nice people), and ow they have a German MOD.
ive sent in over 20 forms, and i have been told by 4 different moderators to send one in. Yet i still havent got a responce back. Ive been here since 2003.
When you send a mod app form in it is never denied, only accepted. No reply means that they have not accepted you up to this moment, but that doesn't mean they are not watching you.
Your last post confuses me Beppe. ;\
I don't see why it's such a big deal to become a moderator, i wouldn't give up my time for no money.
 Basically, Once you send a form in they watch you over a whole year to see whether you are a worthy candidate. Because lets be honest around 90% of players on here aren't. Imagine the anarchy is certain players became mods.
hi i have told with a lot of mod....they told me that flyordie is searching an italian mod.
i'd like to be mod because i'm a honest person and i'm italian....i can speak english,italian,portuguese and some brasilian :D.
In italian room we must need a mod.....i'd like to write the moderator form....can i have it? 
i hope to see a mail as answer soon....
regards,

ENZO
Considering the fact you were reset for cheating last week °Ðέvїł° i dont think its very likely you would be successful.

Veriac why have u reset me when u was putting ball 8?
FEAR TO LOSE? why not before?
sry...when i was putting ball 8 :-P
i have sent a moderator form...but nobody answer me..... :'( why?!?!?!?!
i hope anyone explan me the cause....
Because people don't get accepted straight away. Have patience. :)
Why do people constantly think they will get to be a mod despite people telling them they wont all the time.
Because they don't bother looking at the forum daily and seeing the numerous people who ask :)
ok chris sry and ty...i hope soon they answer me
"ok chris sry"
no need to apologise, i wish you the best of luck :)
Lol.

First of all, posting on your original nick would be good;\...