Gettin conned in a game
Posted in 
Billiards
Gettin conned in a game
Posted in 
Billiards
Gettin conned in a game
flyordie, come on u nutters!! 
i was playin a guy on snooker lite the score was 45-58 to him...  he fouled on the last black making it 52-58 therefore i can still win but what happens game ends???? in a real game the balls come back up and i get another shot hence win the game!!!!!!!! please sort it out

also when i do a power shot and the ball just stops dead?? its ridiculous the ball would travel another ten feet or so not stop dead!! too many glitches too many!!

sort it out
>i was playin a guy on snooker lite the score was 45-58 to him... he fouled on the last black making it 52-58 therefore i can still win but what happens game ends???? in a real game the balls come back up and i get another shot hence win the game...

No they don't, in real snooker the game ends after a foul on the black unless the scores are level. Only then is there are play off on the black.
Jonny, it's only an internet game, not exactly a matter of life/death. Every game has their glitches, or aspects of the game which not everyone will like.:)
Beppe is absolutely correct. If a game on is won before the final black the any foul on that colour signifies the end of the game. I suggest you brush up on your knoweledge before you come around shouting the odds, goodbye :p
yes beppe is correct now calm down :p its only a online game :D