« Back to All Topics
Balloon question ??
Balloon question ??
Balloon question ??
OK you are holding the balloon and you have the message, the reward lis to the east. You move east and collect a gold nugget. Drat!! those nuggets just get stuck in my shoe.

You then move back to the city centre, where someone promptly takes the balloon from you. 

When you get the balloon back but now you don't get a reward message.....

how long after receiving a baloon reward do you have to wait before being able to get another??? 

is it a timer?
is it by clicks?

anyone  know?

fincheej
the reward has to be gotten by either 3 or 5 ppl before you can collect it again.
does that mean its a random 3-5 eg once after 3 ppl, again after 5 ppl,again after 4 ppl, again after 4 ppl
for example 

or is it 3 
or is it 5
or is it 3 or 5     eg 3 3 3 5 3 5 5 3 3 5 5 3

sorry to be a pain but I want to nail this down
finch
it is either 3 or 5 i forgett he exact number something tells me it is 5 but iam not 100% sure.
It's almost certainly not three.  If it were three you could quite easily pass the balloon around between your four characters repeatedly.

Sandy
After you get the reward, seven other characters have to get it before you can get it again.  From my tests it doesn't appear to make any difference when a character possesses the balloon without getting the reward, nor does it seem to matter how many steps are taken or how much time has gone by since your last reward.

It therefore takes 8 characters to complete a balloon reward "circle", meaning that only after the eight character has gotten the reward can the first one can after it again.

BTW, by passing the balloon around in a circle for about 15 minutes, I was able to rake in a total of 29 gold nuggets, 9 wonderflasks and 8 treasures.

Sandy

After you get the reward, seven other characters have to get it before you can get it again.  From my tests it doesn't appear to make any difference when a character possesses the balloon without getting the reward, nor does it seem to matter how many steps are taken or how much time has gone by since your last reward.

It therefore takes 8 characters to complete a balloon reward "circle", meaning that only after the eight character has gotten the reward can the first one can after it again.

BTW, by passing the balloon around in a circle for about 15 minutes, I was able to rake in a total of 29 gold nuggets, 9 wonderflasks and 8 treasures.

Sandy

Grrrr.... why does this happen?  The thread gets bumped to the top of the list, but the message isn't here.  Is it being approved by moderators, is the forum software broken, what's going on?

Sandy
the forum aka big brother has hiccups