« Back to All Topics
To OP/FoD
Posted in 
Billiards
To OP/FoD
Posted in 
Billiards
To OP/FoD
Are you actually considering any of the suggestions for changes to the game? What about the BO3 feature, is this something you are working on, or maybe something that will never happen? Maybe you can let us know rather than keep us wondering for years?
beppe it cant happen it wouldnt work.  for example if a player dc at first game...would he lose 2 games worth points ? fod is to fragile to get more features, i dont dc at all unless fod is down but others dc many times 
Martin, there are many people who want this, and we want to know if it is going to happen or not - either way would be better than the silence offered so far. As a snooker pro player, you probably don't understand the frustrations so much.

Yes, they would have to lose 2 games to stop people deliberately leaving. Don't forget that people will have the choice to accept BO3, so those with bad connections don't have to accept.

It would also be good if FoD could introduce a way to re-enter a game after a DC. Most happen through tracking cookies or router gliches, so even 15 seconds to rejoin a room would be enough for most not to lose their games unfairly (and would be a reasonable time to keep the other player waiting). I am not sure how easy this would be to program for FoD staff.
beppe i used to play pool all the time and no i cant see the frustration..what if u playing a guy and he acts like a pure ideot ??? u wouldnt want another game with him. and it will confuse everyone to much. maybe one day fod will work way of doing bo3 easily but i think we will have given the game up by then
Why dont you 2 get a room?
Yes, we are considering every suggestion of course.
Next update will hopefully include a reconnect feature, so you can continue a disconnected game.

Update time is unknown, though...

OP

wow finally a reply :D this can only be good news. i hope you are looking to add a bo3 feature too.
i personally have done 3 petitions each with over 200 replies/names.
it will make the game much better for us all thank you.
Thanks for the reply OP. Just one more suggestion... is there a way to automatically disconnect MR.THOM every time he says something?
:O OP actually reads forum :O :D but please make the ideas succesful and quickly(a)
Fair play for replying OP. Must say I wasn't expecting it. ;\

Please please 
please
 people don't make silly suggestions such as 'cue colour'. We all know that there are much more important things at hand and just asking for sillys updates will probably give OP ideas. :|
Give a kid a cookie he'll want a glass of milk..;\
OP actually reads forum

Usually OPs of mmorpgs and mmogs in general have to read forums to see what their customers have to say as feedback. Online games are a business and customer feedback is always important to OPs.
nominat black pocket in 8 ball is a must and its not a reocuring pocket IE :- u can change pocket at each attempt of black not the stupid way of sticking to same pocket
Who decideds its stupid? What you percieve the best rules to be might be completely different to someone elses.
my opinion is if some one wants rules that once nominated black pocket u stick to it is stupid 
The important thing to remember is this: Even I thought my joke was stupid, when I came in today to re-read some stuff. Id forgotton it, and thought "Oh great more Fighting for my stupid Jokes"
But I hope you notice OP responded after I came in.
Yes, Truely, only the Great Ones like myself can Lure other Great minds out of thier sheltered Places of Power to gaze upon the sheep of thier flock..
Yer welcome.
are u a real person or what ?  u aint some sorta comp virus are you ?

lmao
Sometimes, when I wonder how it is I got stuck here, I wonder the same thing...