FOD Update??
Posted in 
Billiards
FOD Update??
Posted in 
Billiards
FOD Update??
Hi,
  i have recently been playing FOD after the new update.(if you dont know what im talking about click F1 when your on FOD and then click announcments)
And i have noticed that in 9 ball the balls seem to bounce alot more,lol,and the new System seems to suit my style of play.So watch out for me im coming to get the crown:p.What are the new icons on the info all about aswell??I have seen Biggie,Infulencial,Excellent and Fequenter,but what do these mean???!Please write back if you know what they mean,or just say what you think of the new system.
gives idea how much a player plays etc (work it out)

aww yes pete i just noticed the updates on info. They basically mean if you are here alot you are an Addict , if you are not here very often then your Frequent , Influential means that your important to the site , inspired rookie means you are upcoming player , Candidate i dont know that one but i think it means you are good.
ah,ok,but it is just me...or have the cushoins got bouncier???
ive heard that peter but not noticed it 
it seems that this "update" is on all fod games i tend not to think it is about being here along time because only a few ppl got them and and 8 die is called despot does that mean ur bad? by your logic it would.
No, his logic assumes you know what words mean. Moderators are Despot, at least stream is, and she told me what it ment...something to do with ruling.
not all the mods have despot rating and there are those with it that arent mods nice try though
This new thing just depends on how many games you have played. E.G.:-JoGaS-LncB-(played 90 games)is "Inspired Rookie"
Łîvîηg Łєgєηđ(played 1014 games) is Biggy
Tiger-(played 9893 games)is "Influential"
Are you sure Bouji? It looks more as if it's based on time as a member.
it not that either becuase some ppl that have started 10 days ago have a higher die then ppl who have played for 3 yrs.
btw it cant be games played because it is in larkinor 2
no thats not right, i have 4000 games(influential) and there are ppl who have played over 7000 games(addicted). sry bouji ;\
WOULD BE NICE IF FOD UPDATED US ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
i agree with you on that iam doing alittle data list on ppl in larkinor with one and their stats ill get back to you if i find anything.
Mont what is your problem? You tell me to get back to pool, yet now you post in the billiard part of the forum? Oh go and get beaten by an imp in larkinor.
hara you need to get off monts back, he said nothing to you in the billards forum so why even try to start a fight you cant win?
>hara you need to get off monts back, he said nothing to you in the billards forum so why even try to start a fight you cant win?

What pathetic reasoning, so if someone shot your mother in England, and you saw the shooter in france it wouldnt matter because it was different countries? 

If you must know... I asked a simple and polite question in the Larkinor forum and Mont decided to try and be clever, telling me to get back to pool (as if its some sort of insult)...when I responed asking him if he was retarded, he says hes going to get me banned. 

I'm not trying to start any fights, all Mont has to do is appologise.
I was hoping, with the info being down all this time as a result of this, that this Isn't FODs update.:p
hara i know i saw the post i play larkinor mostly, the reason you should be banned is for cussing ;). if you really want to know anything about larkinor read the help file :p. i honestly dont think mont should apologize to you, you should be apologizeing to him.
Already done. And, for the last time, what I said wasn't swearing.
And after highjacking this post, I would like to contribute by saying I have no idea what the boxes with dots means.:)
I think it would be nice if were subbed we can choose out writing color