« Back to All Topics
FoD has been advertised to millions on radio 1...1000 ratings soon guys
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Today fly or die was advertised on radio 1 in the uk.  this will 100 % certain make this game massive as 7 million listners in the uk alone listen to the show that it was advertised on. and ive spoken to vernon kay and he said he will try to promote it on his show on sunday.  pluss he said he will give it a go as he loves pool games.  so next time u skool someone it could be vernon or moylesy.  
Lol u take this game too much serious.
how about complain wen u can speak proper english :)
why cos i listen to the radio ? whilst at work.  i didnt phone in but spoke to vernon regarding work and mentioned it thats all lol
and btw usually people who like the game post opinions in forum lol IE:- you
How about complain we u can speak proper english ty :p
tommy who u speaking too lol and why the double post ?
What was actually said Martin?
more people = more fun :)
And btw who is vernon kay (just want to know)

Well if you must know Vernon Kay is a TV presenter.
WHY VERNON , we have biger STARS on here like ME .lol im a celeb?
hara....joe whiley asked for great sites on internet. so somebody texted in but it said fly ordie.  so it was pronounced wrong.  and somebody listening who plays here texted in correcting joe but she wasnt sure which way was right,  so then her producers or what ever they are  was making fun of way she pronounced it, it was like fly ordy so i phoned vernon and told him that joe had it wrong so he said hed phone her and sort it.  and he asked me what the site is like cos he loves pool games.  he said he will try it and if he likes it he will mention it on his show on sunday.  
Tommy...how about you think of complaining about other peoples english AFTER you can type proper english yourself? :)
Poonarged thank you very much ;\
chucky did that make u feel all warm n fuzzy trying to insult me ? cause i found it more funny then insulting :p U ever wrote a txt message n see wot words r used ? diddnt think soo and i think u no why ;) ( go find sum real m8s ;) )
Lmao tommy i aint english idiot, try writing in another lauguage than yours and come back son.
ok nein problém, mein name ist Lee unt ich bin seibzehn jahr alt, ich habe ein blonde haare. Ty
SA, I liked you when I played you so nothing personal, but... if someone from a Christian country used the name "Supreme Allah", wouldn't that cause outrage in the Muslim world? Isn't calling yourself Allah a bigger no-no than making cartoons about the prophet Mohammed?
I agree with Beppe, I take offence to the name "Supreme Allah"......purely because I dont believ in Allah, but, at the same time I respect that others do and that is their choice. But to go on an internet site and force this sort of things onto others makes you a fool. If i went on FOD with a nick saying "Supreme Christ" im sure many Muslims swould be offended, and understandably so. Im suprised no one has sent a ss of your name and that you havent been told by FOD to change it. Ridiculous. :|
Supreme Allah is a character in the tv serie Oz.

Just a nickname so if u take it serious cuz someone use that on a vitual game then this game is your life. 
And i believe in nothing, i just made this name after watch Oz :p
All Im saying is that you shouldnt be suprised if the name is taken from you ;\
Read again your post Dave, u didn t just say that :)
No maybe not not Tommy, but what I said was correct. End of ;\