« Back to All Topics
banned--i didnt do anything wrong:(
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
omg...luna banned me today for "unsportsmanlike behavior"...but i didnt do anything wrong...no cheating or anything like that...i mean the one guy i was playing left twice but he told me it was because he  disconnected so i said ok and we kept playing...i really dont think it was fair that she banned me...i have a 6ball on that name with 422 as my rating...
well did u say something insulting or watever? that can also get u banned.. but i  a bit know exactly how u feel. i was in the tanx room one time and i got out to go to the billiard room and i noticed i had a demerit. for what i still dont know. but i didnt even talk wen i was in the room and i didnt say anything bad or watnot. plus the room was full of guys who were cussing and saying stuff and they didnt get anything. so dont feel bad. the mods will probably fix this prob. good luck.
Hmm well i've been banned many times for doing nothing absolutely wrong Mods hate me
lol. well i have no clue as to what i did to get a demerit that time, it was my first and hopefully my last.
Pathetic. You DID do something wrong. Please do not cry like a babe on these forums. They were meant for discussion not pathetic rants.
YOUR ENTIRE EXISTANCE IS A PATHETIC RANT!
Okay let me get a few things straight!
First of all Moderators don’t banned players for no reason, they don’t. You must of done something against FlyOrDie rules!

2. I’ve known luna for a bout 4 years now and she is one of the nicest people on FlyOrDie  I knew her before she was a Moderator and she’s always been nice!!!

3. with the insulting!

Thank you

Medic12
alexsai
Kev

i swear i have absolutely NO CLUE as to what i did. the guys in there were cussing and whatnot. believe it or not, i wasn't. i have no idea who did give me the demerit. thats all i was saying. 
luna=best mod period ;) I love luna ;) And fluky stfu dont try to frame the hottest woman on flyordie ;) 

-Kobe
U love her...everyone loves her :S

BUT SHE LOVES ME ;)
i knew luna also before she was a mod and she was cool shes changed alot since then.. but the mods have their favorites and some ppl get away with things and some get banned without warning over little things i find it easier just not saying a word. but kitty u shud have at least had a warning for whatever u were supposed to have done... 

and Tony wtf r u on? where in her post did she say she DID do somthing wrong????? no where!! these forums are for discussion about EVERYTHING including questions ... the only pathetic thing i have red in this topic is your pointless reply ... 
hmmm this was like 2weeks ago ;\ i didnt check the dates 1st haha hope ur prob is sorted kitty
The reason was unsportmanlike behaviour you have done.
Does not matter If the guy left game accidentaly because of Connection problem or If It was done intentionally, all considered unsportmanlike behaviour.
Hope that could explain the reason why you got banned.