« Back to All Topics
how i can transfer money from a user to another
Anyone knows how i can transfer money from a user to another one, or only the suscribers they can do this???
Just use the market:
Put and item on for a cheap price and let your guy with not a lot of money buy it.Then let the guy that just bought it put it on for a very high price and let your guy with lots of money buy it and your low money guy gets lots of money.

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
Affe, I just love your answers. They are always so clear and understandable.(may I add one thing?)I find that starting with bread - 26 silvers at Puncture Leif's Weapons-works great!  
Good luck to you,Fena.:)
Thanks for the compliment esme you making me blush*grin*

Affe3
For A Robber Near You
You automatically buy the lowest price though...right?
Affe3 pls explain it step by step im lvl20 but still i cant do it.

When im trying to put items cheapest prices it always says this.

"""The price you have asked is too low." - the market inspector says."""

I give prices just 1 or 2 silver cheap also i tried all prices from 0 till same price but still i can't.
I rode all forum and i can't i can't i can't.

Just write me like this.
Example...

Char1 - is rich one   ----- Char2 is poor one
and pls say item's name what i have to buy and how much have i put it on the market. Pls give the item name.

Pls write char names when u give the example.

PLs do it, just do it... I need it man since 1 month....
i use throwing daggers cause u can gfet from store for less then 100 and sell for over 2000

deck;)
Bro i just understand it now. When i do it im going minus i cant transvering my money. Sherpa and normal bank costs taking money and im going down.

Look pls just write me what i gonna do. Dont write buy smnt and sell this price. Tell every thing u saw i cant  do it pls write more carefully. It is so complex... 

to answer the question about a price being too low... you can only list on market for 50% to 2500% for non-subs, 50% to 3000% for subs.  so if the item is on market for 50% already, you can't list any lower.  use a different item.
as for losing money to sherpa and back... when you buy something in market, it uses your pocket money first, then goes to get some from bank with sherpa (if you're a sub... non-subs can't do this).  so all you have to do is make sure that you have enough money in your pockets to buy what you want to buy.
and to tell you how to exactly transfer... we're not going to spoon feed you every single thing you need in larki.  it's a game of discovery.  but to give you a little help, i created a market transfer guide a while ago.  all you have to do is search forum for "market transfer guide" and it's the first link that comes up.  so if you don't want to discover things on your own, at least try and search for the answers yourself on forum before asking us to answer questions that have been answered before.  anyway... here's the post: 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=26950&message=252528&q=6d61726b6574207472616e73666572206775696465#252528

-jason
Man i rode your replys many times also i reode larkinor guide.com but u using very complex sentences.

U wrote this..

- The rich character can buy a very 
over-priced
 item on the market, list it for cheap, and then after waiting for it to drop 
(see the link in the section above
), the poor character can buy it cheap and relist just below the current market price.

What u mean what should i do i couln't understand  what u mean.this is the reason why i wrote my problems again.

>very over-priced item on the market
over-priced... much higher than 100%

>after waiting for it to drop (see the link in the section above)
http://larkinorguide .com/articles/tool-market.shtml
that link was in my original post.

--jason
Jason very sorry but still i can'T :) its very funny i know.
I rode ur post from larkiguide.
5. Enter the market. 
6. Buy something for 30 (at 50%). 
7. Sell it for 1800 (at 3000%). 

I have problem in step 7.
I bought a rubt 30 at %50 and i put it.
I calculated time from larkiguide i wrote "-38 minutes"
and i waited.
But still every thing same. I couldn't buy my item at 1800 it still 50 and still %50.
What should i do???

you need to find an item that the market doesnt have many of b/c you must buy the lowest price item.  now you buy all of them up, like silver stings, then you sell them to one character cheap, buy em high from another character...  but commn things like rubys and ore are gonna be on the market in HUGE amounts and are not a good choice for this practice... it takes time to find an item but if you really want to transfer money, it will be worth it

U mean quantity right?

Quantity should be low i understood. 

If i use low quantity items it gonna be faster??
I cant find smth low price also low quantity.

But i bought 3 griffin feather at %50 then suddenly i happend %55 than what am i gonna do??
OK, I'll break this down as much as I possibly can:

All items have their "price" that you can look at if you press the question mark next to an item (in your inventory, in the store, or in the market.)

When you purchase an item from a store, you will pay the full price (100%). When you sell an item to a store, you will receive half (50%) of the price.

In the market, you will always buy the lowest price available; there is no way to buy from a specific player if they have not listed the lowest price. 

Now, in the market, items can be listed by other players anywhere from 50% to 3000% (or if you are not a subscriber, the maximum you can list for is 2500%). Each item can have 20 different people listing that item.

For example: 20 people have [Item A] listed on the market. It does not matter if each person has 1 [Item A] or 100 [Item A's] listed, if someone else tries to list another item above the 
current highest price
, they will not be able to.

So for this example, [Item A]'s price is 250. 19 people have listed [Item A] at 250, and 1 person has listed [Item A] at 300. When you look at the item in the market (by selecting [Item A] in the pulldown menu, and clicking on 'Query Best Offers), you will see
Item: [Item A] (100%)          Quantity: 
Limit max. price based on best offers:  250 (qty for sale: 19)

If you click on the pull down menu next to (qty for sale 19) you will also see:
250 (qty for sale: 19)
300 (qty for sale: 1)
<no limit>

When you look at an item, 
you will only see the lowest 3 prices listed
, if there are higher prices, you will not be able to see them until the lowest priced items are sold.

Now, if someone tries to post another [Item A] 
above
 300, they will get the message that the price they are trying to sell at is too high. If they post 
below
 300, their item will be posted, and whoever's [Item A] that was posted at 300 will be 'bumped' off the market, and into their house.

Now, another example:
[Item B]'s price is 250, but this time 20 people have posted 1 [Item B] each onto the market at 125 (50%). 
You will not be able to post anymore [Item B]'s onto the market until one of these has sold.

Ok, so back to transferring money.

You will want to find an item that you can buy for cheap, and sell for high to your player with a lot of money. The poor player must buy items cheaply (either from the market, or from the store) and place them on the market at a high price. 
When your rich player tries to buy the items, he will have purchase the lowest priced items.
 Therefore the market must be emptied of items lower than the cost that your poor player listed them 
or
 your poor player must list the items at least 1 silver below the current lowest price.

There are two ways to do this:
1) Your rich character can buy all the items of a certain type. Then your character can list the items at the full (2500% or 3000%)
2) Your poor player can buy items at whatever cost in the market, then relist them at a higher cost (but still the lowest price available) or purchase them at the store for 100% and list them higher than 100% (but still the lowest price available).
BlueGuru, my friend firstly so much thanx.I learned a lot of thing.

U mean..
There are two ways to do this:

so just first way is working right?
Bencouse when i use second way my chars gonna lose money if i buy 100% and sell more than 100% and still lowest price available so it isn't work.

So im gonna use first way. And i must find an item that has very little price or normalprice-low quantity.
Is it right?

Some examples will help you better understand. Take lizardsteel mace, theres 20 listed at market. Buy them out with your poor character, or as many as he can afford, the rest with your rich characters. List each to maximum of 1.5mil if nonsub or 1.8mil if sub with your poor char. Rich characters then buy those. Not a great example of course since it weighs 27kg you'll have to carry the lot in your characters' packs or house until you finish transferring. Relist the lot at 50% afterwards.

Another example, buy out the few aqua deis at 500 silvers at market and any additional from temple with your poor character. List all at 6999 silvers each or 1 under the lowest offer. Use rich character to buy the ones listed at 6999 and drop back to 500 silvers on market after transferring. 

Third method, buy or make a weapon thats priced high on market, or preferably the only one at market. Example, buy the centro blowpipe :p with your rich character, which is the only one on market. Now offer it at 100%, take back offer, repeat until its dropped. Buy with poor character and list back to 2500% or 3000%. Buy again with rich character and repeat. This only works with items that are solitary on the market, otherwise you'll have to endure a painful wait and risk of having it snatched.
I did like this is it normal or i did smthing wrong again.

I used Chang sword;

My rich char had this:
After bought all swords and sold them to general store and put the bank my rich char had this: 
I gave 100.000 to chang sword and i bought.
So i lost -104 831
Poor char had this:
After transfer had this
So i transfered +90.000

Afer all of them i lost total(With bank and sherpa costs)

Is it normal and successful transfering??
For 90,000 lost 14.831
This is my first transfer. Please write opinions.

Thnx...
Ok, you bought all the chang swords with your rich char, and sold them in the store. You lost 104,831 from your rich char, from buying the swords off the market, and selling them at the store.

You then got a bunch more chang swords? How? Did you make them? Get them from monsters? Already have them in your inventory?

Then, your poor char put the chang swords on the market, and your rich char bought them, and your poor char now had a total of 233,387 (+90,000).

Now, as far as normal? No, this was not normal. You did not lose 14,831... 
you lost 104,831

What would have saved you a lot of money, is if your 
poor
 char had bought all the chang swords from the market (he had 143k, and the swords cost 104k) and then reposted them at a higher price for your rich char to buy. Your rich char would then have a bunch of chang swords, which he would then repost 
at the price that your poor char bought them at

Why? Because, when the chang sword eventually sell, your rich char will get back the money that your poor char invested by buying the swords originally. You will lose 
no
 money. (Assuming that they do sell for the original price, and do not get bumped, but I'm not going to go into detail about that.)

Now, another detail. Using the sherpa is a good way to make sure that you will not have your money stolen as you transfer it to the bank. However, it does cost an extra 5%. So, if you are trying to transfer 1 mil into the bank, and you carry it there yourself, you will lose 10% (100k) and will deposit 900k into the bank. Using the sherpas costs an extra 5% (50k) so you will only deposit 850k into the bank using the sherpa.
Why tell you this? Because you can save a lot of money with very little risk, if you carry the money there yourself. Infact, the chances of someone stealing more than 50k while you transfer money from the market to the bank are very low, especially if you are clicking between screens quickly.
Pretty much the main thing that the sherpas do is save you clicks (at the cost of a lot of silvers.)

Also, if you have already paid the king 1 million silvers, and already have a boat (to the level that you want) there is no real need to keep money in the bank. The market is a great place to keep money, and it will save you money (no 10% deposit fee). Some might argue that it takes clicks to keep your money in the market, but really, it requires clicks to keep it in the bank (you have to go there every time you need money, withdraw, etc.), so you might lose 
some
 clicks using the market over the bank, but you will save silvers, so in the end it probably balances out.

Check 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=27006&message=253122&q=6d61726b65742062616e6b696e67#253122
 for more info on using the market for banking.
İ boughht 1 chang sword with poor and i bought all chang swords in the market by the rich char.

233,387 this amount is my poor char's after transfer.i transfered 100.000(without %10bank cost but don't think it)
this amount is after transfer.

Afer all of them i lost total(With bank and sherpa costs)
14.831 with my rich char.

For 100,000 lost 14.831

isnt it normal??
Ok, I misunderstood what I was reading, you are correct, you only lost 14,831.

It sounds like you didn't lose much money--what you lost was either a result of selling the chang swords (minus the difference from what you paid for them) or you lost money to the sherpas and the bank.

The goal is to not lose any money--it doesn't always happen depending on how many clicks you want to use to transfer, though sometimes you can.
Blue so much thanx to u friend. 
U teach me how it goes :)
im using this system.
It is succsessful.

And one more question more when this item will come to market again??

Thanx again...

when will the item come to the market again?  either when you put back on the market all you bought (unless you sold them all to store)... or when others get that item and post it on market.  that's the way the market works... it's what people post on there that shows up.
--jason