« Back to All Topics
Money transfer: Digger -> Fighter. Help/ideas??
Hi,

I have a lvl 20 fighter and a lvl 11 digger with $250k in the bank.

I want to know what are the best ways to transfer large amounts of money to my fighter. All this while waisting the least amount of clicks.

My way is kind of noobish. At my level I cannot find items not yet in the market so what I do is I buy something that is in low quantity on the market (all the wuantity on the market) and re-sell it at a higher price for my digger to buy. Then I sell the items my digger bought cheaper and buy them with my fighter then repeat the process.

However, this consumes clicks like crazy since the market doesn't allow you to sell with more or less than ~10% of the last price.
i.e. I buy the (only) item with 1000$ and I can sell it with 1100$ max and rebuy it from my digger with 900$ min.
Thus, the gain is around 100gc per ~4 clicks which is not really worth it.

Are there any other, more efficient, ways to transfer the money?
Keep an eye out for certain items that can be bought from general/weapons stores and are either not listed on market or listed at a high price. For example, the throwing dagger you can buy from weap store in cc is listed at over 2500% each on market. Now get your fighter to buy a bunch from weapon store and list at 1 silver under the lowest current offer or (in this case at 2050 silvers if non-sub) and buy the lot with your digger. 

Another method is using a higher lvled piece of armour, to sell cheap/buy high/repeat, but this involves risk of it being snatched and takes a long time waiting for price to drop. 

Another method is buying out all the 50% items listed on market which often happens when it has been listed by 20 different characters (this bumps off the higher listed price items). In this case, simply list at the highest possible offer (2500% for non-subs and 3000% is you're a sub). For example, there are 400 odd disprosiums on market at 50% each, buy them out and list at 62500 each with fighter and buy with digger.