Highest 8 ball rating ever !?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Whats the highest 8Ball rating ever ?..
im on 939..please tell me the highest ever thx (B)

[img=
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6812/99999997zn.jpg
]
Ever?

Ha, good luck thinking back that far!
he comeback tis class rating but dont think highest...i have said anyone get 1000 by march (fairly) i will sub em for a year but they will need to send me the giro slip for me to pay as i dont have a credit card (dirty things) 
He said 
ever
. I recall 1,000s being average. :)
>as i dont have a credit card (dirty things) 

You have to be over 18 to apply for a credit card, maybe that's why you don't have one?
why u will sub the man who get more than 1000 ?

You like others attention probably, and like take it up the *** :)
pmsl m8 im 26 got 3 kids u fool i have more of a life than u know
and when u run a small buisness come back and we talk 
the wizard pluss this week my son had heart surgery hes 8 weeks old m8 and was 6 weeks premature.  the first time i seen your name was for u complaining about people on fod aint like they used to be.  i realise now its u thats the problem u just got to be negative about every topic u read..grow up wizard and people may start liking you.  and i said id sub the person who gets 1000 by march cos ive been trying to get more people to use FOD so ratings will rise.  which was about 2 weeks ago and loads agreed to advertise.  and what do u know theres like 3 names above 900 in ball.  i dont need attention i got enough with my kids m8 not that youd know anything about kids apart from being one
im so glad u said that martin m8 (Y)

agreed.. with Martin on The Wizard :)
highest rating on the latest rating system then? best rating system i seen ty
As you all seems to be n00bs here. When i started play here 2002. Many players had over 50 000 point.

So Comback, 940 or watever, WTG !!!   lol
Ummm, I kinda think he means under the CURRENT rating system, so WTG!!!!!

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
>Ummm, I kinda think he means under the CURRENT rating system, so WTG!!!!!

If you could read though, he says, 'ever' not current so WTG!!!!!
Yeah, but that would make this whole topic pointless, and also his original post with 948 rating pointless. So WTG?

Э6 ©®Až¥ƒΐ§†§™
If this topic is pointless why did you post telling us that he meant the current system whenever he said 'ever'? I can't believe how stupid some people are, it's funny. So you can't read and you reply to pointless topics? Way to go...genius.