« Back to All Topics
[b]Some one hacked my nicknames and now there banned[/b]
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Im really annoyed because two of my names have been hacked and now both of them have been banned, the first name was 
I AM THE BEST 1
 which i have had for over 2 years was hacked, then when i tried to login it said i was banned permanently, i dont no whos hacked me but i have a suspicion hes called 
rafa

Last night the guy who hacked my first name came on and play with my nickname so i told a moderator called 
stonehenge
 that someone had hacked my name and is playing with it, so he dealt with it by banning the name.

But now again my second name 
ARSENAL MAGIC
 has been banned for no reason. I had subscribed both these names for 4 months each, so i havent just lost my names i have now lot over £12(not alot i know but still money). Im annoyed because i have played on this site for over 2 years and never experienced this before, i hope my names sre unbanned or at least get my money back.
bad luck m8, I guess there is not much what can be done.
bad luck i guess m8...:p didnt the mods do anything\?;\ ask 4 refund?:D
If your nick is subbed or no try send a e-mail to support@flyordie.com or moderator@flyordie.com.

Read all the rules of FlyOrDie if you lend your nick to a player,its your problem.

Good Luck

yep and mab they'll be as quick to answer as you have been to respond to this post(7months)i think is about right:p