Pittsburg 21-10 Seattle
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pittsburg 21-10 Seattle
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pittsburg 21-10 Seattle
Great game lot of big plays.

Beppe I believe you owe "$1 into a charity tin".

Snipe :p

Yep, it will be arranged in the next day or so X-(

Well done, good prediction. Was it a good game? I decide a day in the fresh powder at Whistler was more fun ;)
YES!! steelers won! im so happy!!!
grr i wanted seattle to win. I'm a hometown fan of the Cincinnati Bengals. When we lost to the Steelers in the play-offs, that basically lit my fuse against the Steelers. Before this football season I really had nothing against the Steelers, as the Bengals used to be horrible...

but i'm not too disappointed, we lost to the superbowl champs ;)

btw Snipe its me B1™, sup
the umpires where a joke.

seahawks won that game
>>Before this football season I really had nothing against the Steelers, as the Bengals used to be horrible...

they still arent horrible?:O
Well the refs made a few questionable calls.

But it wasn't the refs that gave up the longest TD run from scrimamge in the SuperBowl nor did the refs fall for a "trick play" that the whole nation knew they were going to try.

7 points should be added to Seattle's score for that pass interfearance in the endzone though.

Commercials were pretty good though :p
Seeing as they cost 2 million for 30 secs.

Snipe
how u mean 'commercials'? and 2 mil 30 secs? confused me.
What amazes me is that it took them 5 hours to score 31 points between them.

I attempted to watch the superbowl last year but having commercials every 5 mins is ridiculous! You watch one play and then were back to the adverts again, after a while it gets extremely annoying!
In all actuality this was one of the quickest superbowls i've seen....it was basically done and over in just over 3.5 hrs. 
A time complaint from the land of Cricket?

Little ironic aint it.

Snipe
It was a great game, except I had hoped it would been a little more competitive. Anyone else think that flag call on Seatlle at the one yard line was totally unfair?
The score shoulda been Seattle 17 - Pitts 14
I hope the Steelers properly thank their refs...  
they should have awarded them the MVP!!
They couldn't even properly call a play short of the plane with instant replay... :-(

Hawks...we're dang proud of ya...
Win Or Lose...bottom line...u did it the Seattle Way...
With Skill, Style and Class. :D

Kite ;-)

>They couldn't even properly call a play short of the plane with instant replay...

there was no concluseive evidince that it didnt cross the plane ;) from what you see while hes in the air it appears to cross the plane.

sure you can blame the refs all you want but take a look at the colts vs steelers game. they were totally against the steelers from the start but we still found a way to win. seahawks had alot of chances to win in the 4th quarter but did they capitolize on them? no of course they didnt. seattle blew the big game and blamed the ref's, bunch of cry babies ;\