« Back to All Topics
Mod
Posted in 
Off-topic
Mod
Posted in 
Off-topic
Mod
can you please stop removing my posts. last one which was removed i told jade she has a few problems(issues).

seems i cant write anything no more unless im being totally nice.
Tell me about it...

Causing me serious problems.
well virus, at least they ain editing mine lmfao ive seen your before, and then after and they makin u look like a fool pal.
Streamline,
The existance of rules does not give moderators the right to change what somebody says in a desparate and pathetic attempt to humiliate customers of FlyOrDie.

Suit.

It does give Moderators the right...if the post is against Fod rules..

StreamLine
Mods have the right to remove anything that 
they believe
 might be against the best interests of FoD. Their perception might be different from ours, which is why we don't always agree. If we haven't broken a rule then we should not be punished for any such difference of opinion.
Another rare occaision where I agree with the Rt. Hon. Beppe MP. 

Streamline, 
Nothing gives anyone the right to publicly humiliate anyone, when a easier deleting of the post can be obtained. 

Do you agree with the moderator who edited my post calling me a "pathetic loser". (That is agree with what he did, NOT what he said, before anyone replies going " i d0 hahahahah")

Suit.
So,Mods dont abide by the rules then ?

3.1 criticizing others.

3.6 Being abusive by harassing.

3.10 Behaviour that interferes others interests.

3.11 Using other's account.

3.15 Harrassing.

Thanks peter.

It will only highlight the corruption of this website if this thread, which is stating only fact, is removed.

Oh, and scotty, I remember Mr. Bishi editing your posts. You actually cried.

"I smoke bone" was a particular favourite of mine.
i made a post in dear modder4ators and the whole topic was removed it wasnt against the rules and the only person it might of offended was the person that i was trying to get banned.he might of felt offended but he offended me by making racist comments that were ignored by moderators in the forum.Virus and anyone else that speaks out against the mods dont bother if you type something they actually feel threatened by they will just remove it anyway.
>the only person it might of offended was the person that i was trying to get banned.

You are not allowed to post accusations about others in the forums, that's why the post was correctly removed. Remember, action will only be taken if you post your complaint with any supporting evidence to moderator@flyordie.com.
I find it somewhat amusing the whining going on. I did notice some editing of a post by one of the forum mods... if I remember correctly, all it did was turn the exact same insults posted around on the person posting them... kind of funny really. Y'all cry about that, but think it's ok to have leveled the same insult at someone else. There's a word for that.

Beppe is correct by the way... posts accusing others of misconduct without proof are removed.

Lively debate is fine.. insults and personal attacks aren't.

I don't have the cute little "Rules" icon that Streamline has.. but she's right. 
:D Smashin :D,

It's now ok to copy someones nick and pretend to be them, coz it's  " kind of funny really ".

No one can complain about it either, you will get accused of whining and crying.

Hope Y'all have a nice day now.

:|
Yes, now that it has been deemed acceptable, I am looking forward to taking magicians nick, and making him post something like "I know everything, I am great, even if I have no idea what I am talking about!"

No, I called nobody a pathetic idiot, the moderator called me that hiself. 

Apparently so,
I am most upset.

I could do with some bone...
Seems to me Suit to get called by the paying customers aswell as the mods..behave urself lol..
LOL

The past 4 posts have all been written by imposters.

LMAO
Sush a suspecting mind Peter, tut tut..
@beppe and everyone else i had proof and it was refering to sadistic truffles comments in the general non english section where he refers to americans as arrogent.the point i was making is he was making racist posts.my post shouldnt of been deleted as it was only pointing out the truth not making false accussations.
No,
He put the word Americans in brackets. He was stating what country he thought 
you
 were, and that 
you
 were arrogant. Not all Americans, and even if he did you are over-reacting massively. Silly Child.
...........im not gonna say anything.
Yes you are... you said '...........im not gonna say anything.' 
Exactly!

Bloody, you are still attention seeking and being generally nosey?
you can send in all the proof you want,and wat do ya know it disappears as if by magic ;)

at the end of the day scotty u know they got a lil book of made up rules
like u said before suit, its a forum and i can look at the topics. plus i wasnt being nosey. so y do u care what i say? and no im not an attention seeker unlike u.
bloody why did you have to come into this post saying 'im not gonna say nothing' lol in my eyes your lookin for someone to say something back to you obviously.
Scotttttttttttttttty:D Miss u:p