« Back to All Topics
extra extra wolfpac is officially back
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
we are officially back. i know i know weve been saying were back but all our members have been in contact now and were officially back with the return of outsider also. the wolfpac came back on januraury 20, 2006 as outsider and i joined a room to just fool around and were back. DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPAC. YOU MIGHT WIND UP IN A BODYBAG
we are recruiting officially at our website.

http://www.freewebs.com/teamwolfpac
n00bpac's three monthly "we are back and we are hard" speech. Why do you have to do it? We will be hearing the same thing in a few mths time! 

Suit.
well this time were back or were not back at all. especially with the return of outsider and a few other members that havent been on to revive the wolfpac were finally back and for real this time i promise
Only joking liger. I love you, and want to have your children. PS, should you invite me into any more private halo 2 games, I promise I wont betray you/your friends/that wierd polish/sweedish guy.

Suit.
suit i was borrowing halo 2 from someone and he took it back so im trying to get halo 2 back so it might be a while
Rain!

What the héll is your problem?!

I was using caps as a form of expression, i.e. to show that I was shouting at him for being a fool. Get off my back!