« Back to All Topics
Got a question about Thord Artin? Post here please please
would yall care if i go there when i get 5mil instead of lvl 30 cause i cant wait?:)

Deck;)
If you want to decker, but if you plan on fighting, then expect some real toughies. There is no control on rank when it comes to fighting monsters, i.e. all ranks = super g-d mode.
i dont really want to go to fight i want to build but do you have to fight to build?

you can build 5000 stones without fighting at all.  then the formula appears to be for every 100 kills, you can build 5k more stones.  so feel free to head over and build.
--jason
This is probably a dumb question but why can't you make building stones on TA?

-Isaac- 
Its not a silly question at all...

The mage tower at TA isnt equipped to make building stones. Also it can lead to level ups being bought instead of earned.
i would like to know where is the best place to dig on ta... i used almost 100 clicks with luck level 11 and never dug anything up on a few of the squares

Dont expect much apart from empty holes on ta for you currently. 11 luck will get you max of 1 putty, along with the ore/tin/gems below diamond. If he is a digger, then increase the luck to 60+ and dig on larkinor in the meantime (see the digger study post for where to dig). If he's a fighter/mage/other then dont worry much about digging with them and create a digger for the job.
thank you, i think ill just keep my fighter fightin and keep buyin nubs, i hate diggin anyway