Posted in 
Billiards
Favorite Snooker Player?
whos yours,
           mines Leo Fernandez,the Indian of course:p
why did that post 3 times...
maybe you kept pressing "Post Message"

Mine is Ronnie O.KIEV.UA
no,i mean in real life,so im guessing yours in Ronnie O Sullivan.
how can u like ronnie o sullivan hes an ignorant gimp

he should go play pool now!
Ronnie, Jimmy, Matthew, Steve, & Paul
Stephen Hendry & Steve Davis :)
My favourite players :
1st - Ronnie O'sullivan
2nd - John Higgins
3rd - Steve Davis
4th - Paul Hunter
5th - Matthew Stevens

And the players which i don't like are :
1st - Peter Ebdon
2nd - Gremme Dott

Davis and Hendry always earnt my respect with some of the most clinical snooker ever, whilst for excitement I always liked Alex Higgins, Jimmy White and Tony Drago. Ronnie has to be my Number One, because he manages to pull off quality snooker whilst still entertaining. I've also enjoyed watching Mark Williams the couple of times I have seen him play.
Always been a Hendry fan but now moving slightly to Ding Jinhui ...is that how you spell it?
mine are 
black widow
alison fischer
Andy Croasdale
John Chambers
Johnny Giles 

U might not recognize some of these names cuz I live in US and dont see snooker.. i see 8ball.. these are 8ball players. :D
Jeanette Lee and allison fischer are both 9-ball players ;)
err but they play 8ball bud i should know, i have like 3 dvds of these 2 players.
and i didnt even list Jeanette Lee but Jeanette Lee also plays 8 ball ;)
ye ur right lol i look dum now :D but she does play 8 ball bud, u avent seen her play 8?
not never comes on in Arkansas, on 9-ball, 7-ball & Trick-Shot;)
Alison Fisher (however it's spelt) - she's English, right? If so, I remember her a long time back when she was a professional snooker player. She was too good for the women's competitions, but not quite good enough to join the top men. I think she played just below the top level with the men (correct me if I am wrong, but pro snooker is for both sexes...). She's pretty good.
i mean real players,not ones of FOD
really???!! woah what a coincidence, they are talking bout real players too:p
never heard of **Cough**Cough** 

mine is Ronnie;)
woooaaahhhh why not mark williams imean after all he is the one who done the magical 147 whilst behind in a torny
gotta b ali carter, paul hunter and mark king as i have played them all... my m8s played jimmy aswell