stars in football 2005
Posted in 
Off-topic
stars in football 2005
Posted in 
Off-topic
stars in football 2005
  woud out no doubt the star football of the year 2005  is ronaldhino
 but i woud like to hear  about other good players in europe or all over the world 

ok my selection is :

Mirel Radoi from Steaua bucharest (Romanian championship)
   his a key player for steaua bucharest he plays in the defence also being the captain of the team 

in my opinion one of the best players in eastern europe 

[img=
http://www.steauafc.com/nou/img/pozejucatori/portret_radoi.gif
]

srry if i didnt speciefied  :(  i meant players that u dont see often  in te news ... like the Justin Richards of smacka 

p.s  smacka can i have a little more dettails about him :)

gratitude -vlad-
Woking striker, Conference top scorer at this time. :)

Though he's a sulky git with an attitude problem and Craig McAllister does all the work up front. And he wanted to leave in the summer. And he gives up too easily. And he'll probably leave in the summer.

morten gamst pedersen prob most talented left winger in prem can use both feet great freekick taker n can beat any defender with the ball and also scores some of blackburns best goals and when he aint scoring he gets the assists
steven taylor is up and coming at newcastle, out with injury at the minute, but wen hes back and fully fit watch out for him
steven taylor he bin around 4 a while now:|  but e is a good player:|
ryan taylor for wigan, he looks bright ! got a crackin cross on him,(ask the newcastle defence:p)
lol,steven taylor is comin through our ranks.
I think tottenham midfielder Dean Marney will become a star one day.I think hes only played in the Prem once,but he is good
Giovanni Dos Santos is an emerging star.

Giovanni Dos Santos currently at Barcelona and is a 16 year old Mexican.

Ricardo Vaz Te will also be an upcoming star.

Ricardo is at Bolton just now and is a Portugese youngster.
Heres a couple of young emerging portuguese stars:

Vaz Te (Bolton)
Quaresma (FC Porto)
Hugo Almeida (FC Porto)
Moutinho (Sporting)

why not post this in henrys post.
Because it's a different topic, duh.
yea,but its still to do with footy
Jason Roberts (Wigan)

Darren Bent (Charlton)

They may not be that good yet but there showing there talent especially the £ 8 million pound wigan team
if you dont se them often then they must be pretty crap .
How dont ya not see Wigan are an up and comin team

they give the top 4 teams a run for there money and im a united fan ;)
lee trundle he is a class player he plays stricker for swansea not a big club but they are on top of league one they got thier tickets for the championship. and everton wants to get him he always dreamed of playing for them so hope he dont go in january!!!
Lee trundle is a class player. he is an up and coming star. i saw him and swansea rip my team apart lol..........

blackpool