« Back to All Topics
Strategy Question
Strategy Question
Strategy Question
Ok, I know this is a lot to ask, and I'll understand if you don't want to answer something so strategy related. . . but. . . What's the best way to transfer money between characters?  All I can think of is to use the market.  However, since there's limits on how high you can set the price; this doesn't seem very efficient. Also, since my characters are young, I don't have any rare items, there'd be no way to guarentee that I'll be buying the item from my character.  

Am I approaching this from the wrong angle, or missing something more obvious?  I'm really excited about advancing in the game, but it's going so slow and I wish I could use all of my chars to speed up my lvling.  I've searched the guides and haven't come up with much strategy help. . . So I'd appreciate any wisdom you have.
First look for either items all listed at 50% (to buy them out), items available in shop but not on market (to sell high), or those listed very high already (to sell just under the lowest listed price).

Eg. there are no clonestones on market, so go to store and buy a bunch, then list at market for 2500%. Then use your rich character to buy them. This saves the hassle of waiting for item to drop and the buy low/sell high idea, instead, simply sell high.

If you're wanting to transfer millions of dollars, then look for higher leveled weapons to buy out then relist at highest possible offer, or use the TA market ;)
Thanks for the quick answer, that makes a lot of sense and I hadn't thought about trying to find something that wasn't on the market at all.  I really appreciate it.  Plus, your suggestion that I might be transfering "millions of dollars" gave me a good laugh.  I'm still at the point where I see a five digit number and almost pee my pants.