« Back to All Topics
New ship owners (post here)
I jus got a boat and thought it quite a big achievement so anyone that gts one or up grades from now on post here so we can see your achievement.
yeah.. am LvL 30 in another day or 2.. we will see what happens then.. :)
Killer,

Not to be a pain but didnt you ask around to see if your 29 would survive on TA?  I mean yea my 
lvl 29 Digger
 was even able to get a kill, but once he got his first kill he waited till 30 for a reason.  The random monster generator will not work for 29!  Its not a waste of 5 mil, you just have to be patient and know when to run and when to fight.  Good luck on your upcoming lvl's as most of us regular'r have been able to kill from 29 on up...

Pyratic
i got a boat a few days ago.. pitty my LvL29 fighter dies straight away... what a waste of 5 mill...
You hand over the nets to the portmaster and he sends a sherpa to the bank to bring 5,000,000 silvers from your account.
After a few minutes and some paperwork you'll be told the dock number where your brand new boat is anchored...\

WOOHOO.....3 now on TA:D:D...(whent a bit poor doing it though):|
You hand over the nets to the portmaster and he sends a sherpa to the bank to bring 5,000,000 silvers from your account.
After a few minutes and some paperwork you'll be told the dock number where your brand new boat is anchored...

yup, that's my 8th boat.  as soon as i start clicking again after the holidays, i'll have 7 fighters (lvl 30, 30, 31, 4x33) and a digger able to help on t.a.

--jason
thanks jb.....lowered to shy, and am kicking butt with the blue and red guards!  just cleared my 150th monster from the south region....only 89000 to go there!!  yeehaw!!  let's get er done!!
ull have no problem with blue city guards.. dont try the axe fighters yet. stay on SHY mode and ur lvl 34 should do fantastic
Yoho me mateys!  Arr, just got me a boat too, sailed the high seas, and got promptly crushed by a blue axe fighter on TA!!  It wasn't even close!  Guess my level 34 fighter has a ways to go, eh?  I'll come back when I get a little tougher! Arrr, blue axe fighter, your days is numbered!!
You hand over the nets to the portmaster and he sends a sherpa to the bank to bring 
 silvers from your account.
After a few minutes and some paperwork you'll be told the dock number where your 
brand new
 boat is anchored...

Yay Pyro God got himself a boat!

Now all 4 chars have boats :)
After a few minutes and some paperwork you'll be told the dock number where your brand new boat is anchored...

Tenseract

By Jaird 

3 to go!!
Tremaine
 level 
 On the 
Janusaries
 account now has a level 1 boat and is stealing nails on TA!!

Jaird

Congrats to you both-Will Day and Dominie, WTG.

Jasminder  :)                                                                                                                                                               

I got my first ship a couple of days ago :-)