« Back to All Topics
WHO IS ALL TIME BEST HAVE YOUR SAY
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I KNOW IM FAR FAR FAR FROM BEST LOL    BUT I THINK MATTHEW STEVENS IS GOOD BUT COMBOES AND RUNS THE REAL MAN QUALITY  PRO NOVICE TO COCKY STEVEN M. ALSO CLASS HIYA KIRA GOOD     .BRET ALL TIME LEDGEND.
Yo DaRK
(9) ball pool
at the moment i would have to say its the player who has Durham Lad who is the best currently because of the way he plays.

The Real Man is ok as hes still got crown, ive only been here a year  and i seen some good players

such as 

The RealMan
Uk Hardy
Kue Pro  

dont really know lol
Gooseberrypie, without a doubt he is class.
what about all the old timers like , Willie thorne, Mark j williams, Keeper, Dazed Jonesy, golden child, stickyfingaz, jimmybob1 :p AIMBOT.

Its hard to say who is the best of all time because... we all have our bad days some have their good. In my opinion the best of all time on fods billiards has gotta be...Maroshka :) which is one of max's old names -.-
Its hard to say who is the best because a lot of players get lucky with shots (ie. fluking them in).
To be honest we all do it.
I suppose those that win all the tourneys are the best as they have done something to prove that they are the best.
i Think the best was Nish.....
Nish. he is amazing. Or possibly Billy TK
max will always be best on here no doubt about it if you seen him play you'd agree. he dont play much anymore.

nish lol ill skool nish all over place, he knows it, i know it ....
pmsl scotty, knew it was you, play me ffs
gotta be max he was just amazing he made over 200 centuries . his names:-

billy tk
SAMURAI
kebab king
maroshka
 and many more

greets scott

Yeah, no question about it being Max. He was SAMARAI though, SAMURAI is someone else who is maybe trying to copy him?
Billy tk im sure was max's 8ball name :p theres your answer omen ;) i think he shared it with a few ppl aswell long time huh
max i'd say iz best..with nish close 2nd
i have been here along time and i have seen awsome players but i think the top players now are better than the ones before dont use guys thinks so?

i remeber some good players like:
masterman2
MYSUPRAGT
subzero
 there are loads i can think of but cant be bothered to wrtie them all down
no i think the new top players are crap, im better than most of them, but when the old ones come back they always give me a good hard game and at the end im satified with winning at least 1:)

but to most the top 20 i'd be annoyed to win less than 5-0
ooooo dazed i remember him .. i liked stunrun.. hed be up there somewhere..
Old post by caps n00b :p Billy tk ;)
then y r u responding then? duh :p

players club your no better than me you did beat me 2games but i won the third and all 3 games were close.you have 750+points you should feel ashamed losing to me.you probably only got that many points by transferring your points from other accounts anyway. the problem with me is my computer performs illegal operations when im doing really good.highest rating ive had was about 300.when i get a new computer or a better computer i will come back and show you all whos the best.
As for bloody and a few others on here who probably dont take 8ball very seriously dont worry at least your polite and friendly.
Get your facts right whiteghost (if that's possible) - Hara is the one who doesn't play seriously, whilst people like BWG and others are the ones who moan about losing points. Don't you remember how long she went on about losing 5 games in a row? You're not rated 300 because of your PC, but because you are not very good. The only way you'll beat someone like Hara is by luck or if he lets you.
The best over all (9) ball players are.... The real man all ways fair neva runs and all so he is class... Skilled cue all so class player but some times can play cheap (aka) combo after foul and run after saying bo3.....  and finaly well it has to be devil fish he is class by far the best ty ty ty....;)                  
LMFAO...a 3 isnt good...get 700 & maybe you good
but..im not saying im good...try getting crown in all games...then you class.
no i beat him cause i cleared the table second shot and potted the black winning the game.i didnt play for 6months cause my computer was broken ive been playing a biut more now but with an 11kbs connection my computer lags sometimes and it performs illegaloperations aswell.
HOWDY,,,POINT BREA rings a bell,,before he got reset played stunrun won3-0 and played meth tical aka wu tang won 3-0 they where last 6 games he played then some reason lol reset bye bye 965:D  ps:

Just a game uh i think some take to serious to get person reset for doin well happens alot on fod gettin very boring really.
Thankyou my last post here a think:D
and soz sup dark good to see you again bud(Y);)
i know i usually lose to DAVID and dan couple of the best players but i have beat DAVID once.i dont usually lose to many players and one day i will be the best of the best.me and missy have some very close games aswell.
has to be out of stezz (pantheress), billy (true killer, godfather), nick (salad fingers, killer kebab), rich (sixers, silicon chip), wu tang/meth tical, - these are currently :)
No Single Line, it has to be out of: Max (Samarai, Kebab King, Unbreakable_LNCB, etc). I hope that narrows it down enough for you.
lol if you had read my post correctly you would have seen that i had written 
currently
 ;)

but yes max is all time greatest, nobody can disagree with that
Haha Whiteghost, your funny. I have never cheated, and will never need to, and as for close games? You mean I 7balled you twice and potted 8 and white the other game:p? If so they were pretty dam close;)
Beat billy 6-1 yesterday.:p 

Matt (rocket) is the best now by far, but all time best has to be Max.
>but all time best has to be Max.

Agreed. And hara, sorry bout earlier in our game, didnt know u meant me to bank it aswell :$
I think the best of all time has gotta be 'very old', he was pure class :).

Nish

> I think the best of all time has gotta be 'very old', he was pure class.

He's still around. plays snook & snook lite.
all stars will be soon lol.                                                                                                               i think 1 pronovice . 2 ronnie.okev. 3.topcue. 4.                                              
Why are you doing this?I think it's all clear who is the best and that's Nish.No arguements.
ye i think its clear too
me np, 

if u want proof
i got crown within a month of my first ever game on FOD, since then, ive had over 200 50 + breaks and 1 century in pro,

i am the best
i am the best
i am the best

nish was pretty good too
SAMARAI

i_like_boobs

WSPanic

mossy

Stezz

Top Dog

Rocket and Stoney8587 aswell sorry

lmfao i forgot i_like_boobs all em old players wudnt stand a chance if they came back .. i remember flyordie when they only had back spin and top spin, ugly tables, no ratings, no mods, talking guests and the famous back break... dam flyordie has come a long way since then ;\ .. jonesy was a vgood player ... 
Boomer? lmfao

Scott(hara) most consistent player in 8, fretty is class in pro & in real life too :p but i still own him :p

So many of these threads, same answers as usual....

Matt & Max
Yes, hes right, I'm as consistant as a consistant person with consistant freinds, living in a consistant dustbin surrounded with consistant rubish, with a scattering here and there of consistant food remains, all placed inside a consistant room of a consistant house situated in a consistant street, city and county, in the most consistant area of the most consistant county, in a consistant world, solar system, galaxy, cluster, supercluster, in a consistant universe in the most consistant dimention. And that ladies and gentleman, is a FACT.
While we are on the subject, this is also the most consistant post ever made, but there ya go.
Hara tooo funny man bravo on the Consistancy lol