« Back to All Topics
is there a way...
is there a way...
is there a way...
is there a way 2 delete a file or a file's characters? If anyone knows how please post it here!
I'm basically new here; (on like, week one).  But I read the help file and what you have to do is pay the king a million dollars.  So if you're new right now, no; there's not really any way to delete the character.

As you play you'll kind of catch on to stuff.  I mean; basic stuff.  Which is about where i am right now.  I still don't get what a lot of people are talking about; all this building and whatnot... but I'm sure as my level's increase it'll get better.  Just keep reading the forums, check out the chat; and yeah, you should probably look over help.  I finally gave in and did it yesterday.  It helped.
I just want to say.. KUDOS for U Bevin!! You are now Leaps and Bounds ahead of normal newbs.. 
U are welcome in Chat anyday :D 
Just go in and Say.. I am a Newb and I have read the Help File. :D (Make sure to type all in once sentance) 
LOL.. 

Oh, and Here's a Gold Star Too :D

Kittin_101
Yeah Bevin you seem to be a real smart person ;\ Thank you for reading the help files and being very mature about the whole thing. Your welcome to chat anytime, and I bet you'll make 
LOTS
 of friends :D.
Ahh really love thos newbs who know how to read!
Welcome Bevin
Pay one million(silvers)to the king.
and actually, if you read the help files, not only will you not get yelled at in the forums or chat, it actually makes the game easier to play ;)
lol...i agree...wtg Bevin...you're welcome in chat anyday:D
Well Jeeze, I didn't actually expect any pats on the back.  Really I just figure; it takes just as long to type to someone "pay the king $1,000,000 silvers" as it does to say "go read the guide", (give or take a few keystrokes).  And I've noticed a lot of people's reluctance to help out newbies beyond "read FAQ".  I just feel, why not help each other out; especially if it's their first time.  It seems to me in a game like Larkinor, if you don't catch on in the first week or so it would be very easy to get discouraged and just leave.  

However I realize I'm new and probably you get these basic questions all the time.  So maybe one day I won't want to answer them either.  But till then, I'm all for sharing any knowledge of the game I have.  (which isn't much)
You are right Bevin.  We DO get what are called "Newb Questions" every day.  Especially those of us who are in chat a lot.  Peeps come in, and Refuse to read the Help file.. or won't try to look for their answer in the FAQ's or Forum first. They are too lazy. Well, I did my homework, and read the help file, So is it too much to expect others to?  We in chat are Very willing to help those that TRY to help themselves first.  The Help file button is Right there Next to the Chat and Forum button :D Just like U found :D and so I'm not sure why its SO hard for others to find!

Kittin_101