« Back to All Topics
TOURNAMENT CHEATERS!!
Posted in 
Tanx
TOURNAMENT CHEATERS!!
Posted in 
Tanx
TOURNAMENT CHEATERS!!
team_angle TEAMED WITH LIKE 3 OTHER PEOPLE !!!!!!!! ITS NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team angle is taliban_forces...he's good at finding newbies to kill...good banker too ...
LMAO sorry tali just the truth
its no fair its no fair its no fair its no fair its no fair       GROW UP

it aint gonna change kids      
there was a lot of team work there...

You are just jealous because you did not win.
)===BROCK===>
LOL, i was able to see part of it, and i agree there were alot of cheaters, brock, none of us are jealous, were just angry that so many cheaters are in the game.  I can't beleive u would even argue like that.  and i dont know who won, but i dont think u won it either
i'd like to say that team angle was doing the same thing alot of us were, teaming, i had three teammates my self death09, Lt. Killa *** and yallquit. And yall know you did the same exact thing and i agree with rate this Grow the he** up.
That's amusing as you know what Sniper. I seen you and undefeated teamed.......and others. ;)
Rate you are right.
Diregard......FT=fox tanx= usa forces=cheater. ;)
LMAO ,really.
is that mumble of words thrown together supposed to mean something?
Der...figured it would be too much for ya. 
Actually, there was also alot of people that didn't jump or team, i was only in around 2 or 3 ops throughout the whole hour, and i wasn't teamed.  And alot of people were actually doing good, there is never a time to find harder players, or a time to find so many jumpers.
Antarctica wut makes u think i didnt win? I was the number 1. Just because i team with highpointers that doesnt meant i m not good. Do u know y the highest ranker play team? the answer is if they dont play team they will be 0. Only person who doesnot play team is dream. But still he is a cheater. He made candyman in 3rd or 4th place by jumping and antarctica i didnt play team. Thats y i was killed in the 1st op cuz yall, rainin, lt. killa sir was team. Its true that i didnt play ppl like snakedaddy, dream, tali cuz those rooms were full. I played sniper but he left when i killed him once by throwing grenade. I think sniper cheated because i looked at his record and it said sniper killed rich girl the most. 
did you not read it right? I never accused you of cheating.  I was just angry becaus you "thought" we were jealous.  Anyways, if most of you people think your the best in the game, why would you need to team, and you just admitted that if you didn't team you would be at 0, how about that for the best.
[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-004.gif
]
I didnt only say about cheating I also said about something u said. U said I didnt win the turnament I was saying that I am the one who won the turnament. 
)===BROCK==>
and I did admit 
all of us will be 0 
 because if all the rank ppl kill each other in a same op. finally the point u will have is 0, u cant be at the top players list if u dont play team cuz there are lots of more cheats than me like Brandon and usa. They r at the top players list by playing team.
Rainin, I was not on your team or any team. One person asked me to team and I told him I would, just to be nice.

I never shot that person, but i did kill rainin a lot. I play better alone, teaming is fun but can be complicated.

I enjoyed the tournament, it was only my second one and i placed 6.

LOL I didn't know team angle was tali, I killed him a few times under a different nick, sorry Tali.

Unfortunately cheating or stretching the rules is a fact of life for most people in society as a whole. We must learn to deal with, complaining isn't going to solve anything.

If you played your best, then chin up!
 Angry Jealous Cheating and Notfair  Wow is this the kind of person the tournaments attract ,sounds like fun people NOT.Or bad gamesmanship maybe lol your histerical you lot.Where would this forum be without you, FOD bless ya for the laugh thanx.
BROCK, i could care less if you won the tournament.  I didn't even participate in it.  And why the heck would you care about points now that u said that?  You should know that it wouldn't take a strong player to get many points by teaming, or banking "hint, hint".  Everyone knows that people like usa and brandon are weak, why should you go down to there level? you'll only make yourself look weaker.  If there so weak, then dont try to prove your better then them, try to prove your better then everyone you can!  The reason everyone gets mad at people like you, is because you dont realise how many of THOSE people aren't teaming or banking or jumping or mongruling.  I would be fascinated if you could do it without doing any of those things.[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-034.gif
]
Y shouldnt I go to their level? If someone from other game want to see who is the best player they will click on the top player list they wouldnt come to play tanx. Whenever they see ppl in the top they will think him as the best player.
well, ya certainly are going to there level.  It's the way u act, and if a person doesn't care or play tanx, they wouldn't even bother to check the high score list, and since most of them are either begginers or just dont care. . . what good will it do for them to see it?