« Back to All Topics
all the time disconection why
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
 this web site is very poor if you go to play chess you will be  disconected therefore i would prefer to those  who create this web site  to see once again why this problem is caused but  in my opinion this web site its a rubish even when play reverse is the same thing  so please or improve or delete this web site in full, so can you believe it if you play 5 ore more games  only once you will have a chance to play
Thanks
karate
 Its got to be your system or server . I think in 3 years I have been bumped off 2 times.Both times it was my server not the site .
Hello there.

So I also have the same problems.What game I play....after 4 or 5 moves I get desconnected and loose all the games!!!!I don t know how it can happen that much!!I asked several players but they did n t have that problem.I t s not nice when play a game....and time after time you loose by desconnection.Hope there will be a solution for those problems.Really I do.Greets,bbkhzvnj!!!!!
Same same same, every post  seems to be about connection problems, surely the answer to connection problems will already have been covered. Scroll down and look for it.
it is not this sites fault i have never got disconnected,check your phone line make sure your phoneline isint damaged ok! there