« Back to All Topics
About movies (any kind of movie like SAW 2)
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
saw 2 is a ok movie i think the second one wazz a little better then the first.
i havent seen that movie yet. but i will soon. i watched one movie called texas chainsaw massacre and that was NOT scary at all. oh well. movies nowadays are gettin kinda lame.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is an old movie, remastered recently I think (or was it remad?). The scariest things about it is that it is a true story.
well yeah. but i actually have to say that the original exorcist is the scariest movie. plus i laughed the whole time.
texas chainsaw massacre isnt a true story its loosely based on edward gein's(serial killer) house. 
The original cassette claims to be a true story, but having read up on it following your post I realise that you are right. That was added to make it seem more horrifying :p
when i went to c saw 2 on sunday i so previews before n there loks a class film coming out call the exorcism of emily rose lol my girlfriend got scared jus from the previews :p
lol. "hold me aaron". lol thats funny

Really? I thought the exorcism of emily rose was mostly a court case movie. My friends all thought it was not exciting..
Meh, films have never successfully scared me. If people want to be scared, go to see Woman in Black in London. Absolutely brilliant, so simple yet so effective. Even though I knew the story as we had been studying it at school it was superb.